Active Topics

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Finally I updated all devices, but have strange problems:
1. On Jolla 1 and C inside Settings -> Transfers I can't delete content... Not one by one and not by Clear all, it just don't do nothing...
2. On the Tablet in the Settings (under security) I don't have option "Untrusted software".
Can someone confirm?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 339 | Thanked: 1,623 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ France
Originally Posted by cy8aer View Post
Why do they change the mount link of the sd change so often anyways? In linux systems the standard link is /media/user/sdcardname. Never seen /run/media/sdcardname before (but ok, has a logical touch...)

[Update] just heard: SuSE has /run/media/sdcardname for a longer time...
Yes, this change can be traced back to the introduction of udisks2, following the /run directory add.
It is quite difficult to find the original posts of the time, but there are newer answers on SO mentioning them with dead links :
https://unix.stackexchange.com/quest...n-mount#177132
Or this from 2012 : https://bojalinuxer.blogspot.com/201...-runmedia.html

And MartinK just listed udisks2 as a new package found in mer.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeta For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Tablet updated just fine; however my Jolla C will not update no matter what I do... ugh.
No problems updating both Jolla C via UI and "Jollafied" AquaFish via Terminal, so looks like due to your individual setup unfortunately. With regards to Tablet suppose too much to expect that screenshot storage has been addressed?

Last edited by aspergerguy; 2018-06-03 at 14:22. Reason: Addition

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
With regards to Tablet suppose too much to expect that screenshot storage has been addressed?
Just checked, still broken. Sixteen months and counting!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
On Jolla 1 and C inside Settings -> Transfers I can't delete content... Not one by one and not by Clear all, it just don't do nothing...
Can someone confirm?
No such issues one by one upon J1 and Jollafied AquaFish (Jolla C), although upon J1 upon removing single transfer on first opening feature (successfully) it returned to rectangular open app window, although staying open upon subsequent attempts. In both cases I didn't want to "clear all", so can imagine that Jolla 1 not too happy if you tried this feature first.

Last edited by aspergerguy; 2018-06-03 at 14:34. Reason: Correction

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
Well on my Jolla1 this apparently is not working and it seems that the music is still muted to play a system tone.

Do you still hear the music quitly while a system tone is played now?
Yes. On Sony Xperia the music plays quietly while system tone is played.

I have Jolla 1 & Jolla C, but I haven't tried this update on them yet.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
I just checked on my Jolla 1, and it plays the 'beep boop' charging sound on top of music playing through Unplayer, without lowering the volume. The 'beep beep' sound when powersaving mode activates, on the other hand, mutes the music playing through Unplayer.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
No problems updating both Jolla C via UI and "Jollafied" AquaFish via Terminal, so looks like due to your individual setup unfortunately. With regards to Tablet suppose too much to expect that screenshot storage has been addressed?
http://i64.tinypic.com/kohoo.png
I’ve only placed a SIM inside of this phone. Nothing else special. No custom individual setup beyond turned on, updated, used sparingly.

Oh well. Tablet storage of screenshots has not been addressed.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Finally I updated all devices, but have strange problems:
1. On Jolla 1 and C inside Settings -> Transfers I can't delete content... Not one by one and not by Clear all, it just don't do nothing...
2. On the Tablet in the Settings (under security) I don't have option "Untrusted software".
Can someone confirm?
No, but Transfers did behave weirdly. I happened to have them empty so had to go and download a few things just to try. While files 2 and 3 were still dowloading, file 1 finished and I got a popup notification as expected. But then the same notification kept popping up every 5 seconds or so until I went to Transfers and removed that entry from the list. Then the same thing happened for file 2 and 3 when their turn came.

Clear All worked fine, as did individual entry deletions.

All on Jolla 1.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by nthn View Post
I just checked on my Jolla 1, and it plays the 'beep boop' charging sound on top of music playing through Unplayer, without lowering the volume. The 'beep beep' sound when powersaving mode activates, on the other hand, mutes the music playing through Unplayer.
I can confirm. I can also confirm that it is the only notification that lets the music keep playing. Email, SMS and alarm mute the playback. However receiving an SMS while you are in the middle of a chat with the sender (i.e. .Messages open in the relevant SMS thread) does not mute it. So much for consistency.

Tested on Jolla 1 using Muzic! for the player.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: