Originally Posted by glyph.se View Post
Have you tried reboot and/or uninstall?
I prefer not to reboot
any command can be use to clear and refresh feeds at homescreen?

Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
hi there,

my feeds from organiser feeds got stuck at feeds homescreen..how do I remove it?

long-touch and clear organiser feeds doesn't help
If I press 'Refresh' in the feed screen, it clears and refills for me organizer feeds items.

Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
If I press 'Refresh' in the feed screen, it clears and refills for me organizer feeds items.
When I click 'refresh', there are three items will not clear and organizer feed items will be refilled at the bottom of three items.

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
When I click 'refresh', there are three items will not clear and organizer feed items will be refilled at the bottom of three items.
That is really odd. Which version did you upgrade from?

You can try removing them if you find their sourceName (it always was CalendarFeed so I'm not sure why those entries do not disappear):

1. Copy /home/user/.config/meegotouchhome-nokia/eventsfeed.data and /.config/meegotouchhome-nokia/eventsfeed.data-wal from your phone to your PC.
2. Open them using any utility which can handle SQLite database (e.g. using the sqlite3 command line utility: sqlite3 eventsfeed.data)
3. Determine the sourceName of the offending entries (for the command line utility: "SELECT sourceName, title, body FROM events;")
4. Remove all entries via "qdbus com.nokia.home.EventFeed /eventfeed com.nokia.home.EventFeed.removeItemsBySourceName sourceName" (replace sourceName by the source name you have figured out in 3).

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Russia
excuse me for my English, may You add line fold and word wrap in feed, particular on landscape mode. And stretch feed to all line length on landscape mode, please.

Originally Posted by dvarlamoff View Post
excuse me for my English, may You add line fold and word wrap in feed, particular on landscape mode. And stretch feed to all line length on landscape mode, please.
Title and footer length is enforced by the system. The description field length is also limited to 512 characters which makes this difficult to implement.

Its limits exactly in Organiser Feed settings
because all another feeds, like RSS, facebook, vk are support line fold and word wrap

in my meegotouchhome.css I change MLabelStyle#EventFeedItemBodyLabel
Its look this:
MLabelStyle#EventFeedItemBodyLabel {
margin-top: 0;
margin-bottom: 0;
font: $FONT_FAMILY 2.2mm;
color: #FFFFFF;
preferred-line-count: 7;
preferred-line-count-behavior: "limit";
}
And all other feeds (RSS & etc.) are wrap words on another line

EventFeedItemFooterLabel is look like:

MLabelStyle#EventFeedItemFooterLabel {
margin-top: 0.4mm;
margin-bottom: 0;
minimum-size: 0 0;
font: $FONT_FAMILY light 1.6mm;
color: #808080;
}
footer length is not enforced by the system in my phone ))

Last edited by dvarlamoff; 2012-05-30 at 18:41.

And I draw a conclusion, that wrap settings are upset by Organiser Feed settings