Notices

Closed Thread
It somehow return history when I accidentally deleted ? Thanks

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malaysia
Hi Scorpius, I still got no idea why I am getting crash when creating a chat, I have to reopen so many times in order to chat with my friends.

What I did try is removed all contacts and IM accounts, but still no luck, it doesn't work.

Note: Yappari V0.0.23

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by legendsohai View Post
Hi Scorpius, I still got no idea why I am getting crash when creating a chat, I have to reopen so many times in order to chat with my friends.

What I did try is removed all contacts and IM accounts, but still no luck, it doesn't work.

Note: Yappari V0.0.23
And what your log says?

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Hello,
i have a question, why my yappari works properly when am using internet from sim card of my service provide but it does not work when am connected on WiFi?

Good question, but you should know the answer, since it is your network.

What does your log say?

I have tried Yappari in several kind of connections, several WiFi spots, several 2G/2.5G and several 3G networks. It works extremely well in 3G and Wifi.

It doesn't really work too good in 2G/2.5G, but I'll fix that eventually.

I am wondering if the people who have problems with Yappari on wifi have tried restarting Yappari after they connect to wifi. I have noticed that sometimes when I come home and my n900 switches automatically from 3g to wifi Yappari won't bother to reconnect. I must either quit Yappari or disconnect my n900 from the network completely for a few seconds so Yappari notices then reconnect again. Since my home IP address is completely different to my 3g IP address there is no way Yappari could still be connected to the server after the network switch.

I've noticed a lot of problems when moving between connections - it works flawlessly when disconnecting and then reconnecting to a different connection.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kerio For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Nigeria
start yappari before starting your connection..you'll prolly still get connection refused.. end connection and restart..it should work..that's what im doing.. its from the whatsapp not yappari...couldn't connect on wazzap earlier so switched back to my trusty n900

Someday you have to tell me what you guys use to change connections to reproduce those bugs. Since I use the ConnectNow gadgets, when I press another connection it disconnect the previous one and connect the new one (it does a clean transition of connections) and Yappari always work fine like that.

The Yappari build that I'm testing right now is sending pictures flawlessly... who would have known?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
@scorpius
every time i change connections in yappari , it GOES CRAZY, and keeps opening the "Connect or disconnect networks dialog"
and when you click outside to close it, it opens again .. and so on
V 0.0.23
thanks

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp