What is the best way to use voipbuster via nokia n800?
Is there a possibility to do that using OS2007?
where can I find a step by step guide?

Thankyou

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by tori View Post
What is the best way to use voipbuster via nokia n800?
Is there a possibility to do that using OS2007?
where can I find a step by step guide?

Thankyou
http://rtcomm.garage.maemo.org/

thanks, but do I need to flush to OS2008 or I can stay with the OS2007?

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2006 @ New Mexico, USA
When you flush.... be sure to put the seat down!

Regards...

Omega

Please, I prefer a more serious answer, I'm not strong with programming and/or linux

Thanks

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Please, I prefer a more serious answer, I'm not strong with programming and/or linux

Thanks
Hi,

Many people here get a little bit annoyed when someone starts a new thread instead of searching a little beforehand. It really messes the organization of the information. Actually, imo you will be more efficient if you search as you will have the answer in a couple of minutes instead of waiting someone to reply.

Anyway, it works on both OSes. In 2007 you need to intall RTCOMM but in 2008 comes pre-installed. If you just started I would propose to upgrade to 2008. You will find it much easier to work.

Finally, specifically for voipbuster you/need to do this:
http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...375#post114375

good luck,
Chris

Last edited by Saturn; 2007-12-24 at 11:25.

Thanks Satrn, But i've already read those threads, before i've posted, an already seen your replies on those threads.. but still It doesn't work for me on OS2007 so I'll try, as you've suggested to install OS2008.
Thanks

Thanks Satrn, But i've already read those threads, before i've posted, an already seen your replies on those threads.. but still It doesn't work for me on OS2007 so I'll try, as you've suggested to install OS2008.
Thanks
That's a completely different story. If you needed support you never expressed that..

Now if you upgrade, try to check this before you install skype or gismo. If I remember correctly there were people with problems because of them.

well.... I went all the way, flushed to the new OS2008 , installed the software from rtcomm page... but still cnnot establish calls by voipbuster sim.

Please any support
thanks

what I did:

1.Flushed to the new OS2008

2.Start "Settings > Application Manager".
Go to "Tools > Application catalogue", click "New".
Enter "matrix" into the "Web Address" field and click "Cancel".
then I chose the red pil

3.Installed the software from rtcomm page

4.selected the menu item "Extras/RTCom update installer" and continue , and installed the software

5.Start "Settings > Application Manager".
Go to "Tools > Application catalogue", click "New".
Enter "matrix" into the "Web Address" field and click "Cancel".
and chose the blue pill

6.Control panet -> accounts -> new -> next -> service:sip -> next -> username: "myusername"@sip.voipbuster.com Password:"mypassword" ->advanced -> connection: transport:auto port:5060 discover public address:marked keep alive mechanism:auto -> authentication: authontication username:"my username" password:"my password" -> stun: auto detect stun:marked stun server: stun.voipbuster.com ->ok -> ok

and then i try to call a landline phone number

finally what I get is " unable to establish connection"

What went wrong?

suport please, thankyou very much