Active Topics

Here's my problem: I want to display only SIM contacts (phone contacts only) in my contact list instead of all my IM account contacts + Sim contacts. Yes, I know you can hit at the top select and sim only but once you exit the application and go back in it still display all contacts.

So, is there a way to do this some how? (yes I've search around but couldn't find anything relevant to this matter)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vietn900 For This Useful Post:
you can't really... unless you remove all your IM accounts it will show all the contacts together. the "feature" of N900 is the integrated contact list.

aw.. i hate going through all thso wierd nick

if you dont like looking at the wierd nicks cant you edit their contact card with the correct name? I know this doesnt solve the problem of mixing im and sim contact but at least instead of seeing weird screennames you see actual names. Just a thought.

yea but the thing is that ... i have too many about 300 of them ... i dont even know who is who anymore unless they IM me lol

edit: what im trying to say is that i just want my phone contacts seperated from IM instead of integrated like this ... too bad there's no Y! messenger app yet it would solve the problem

i also have same problem

i have like 400 conact on gtlak, as you all know gmail add every contact whom you send email too. and then it also added my ORKUT contact too.

well i want too look a friend i have to look for one person in 400 people to dial..

i wish they have spreate contact list from gsm and IM contact