Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
https://thehackernews.com/2021/09/cr...e-app.html?m=1

This looked like news worth sharing.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by maemish View Post
https://thehackernews.com/2021/09/cr...e-app.html?m=1

this looked like news worth sharing.
bang!!!!!!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Do we need a countdown for when pichlo will make his presence known?

EDIT: BTW, no refund yet...
He'll show up. Refunds are flowing back to the early backers. It'll invariably not be enough, so expect some form of whining, per usual.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Hey Jolla, tell you what: give Pinephone a little love and you can keep the 2nd half of my tablet refund. Just a little love. 'Cause that durable, repairable, economically priced phone may be just perfect for a soon-to-be teen if it's got a mostly working, semi-official SFOS. Deal?

Seriously. And I'm intrigued by the multi-user SFOS stuff for this younger-kid type purpose. How 'bout it?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by robthebold View Post
Hey Jolla, tell you what: give Pinephone a little love and you can keep the 2nd half of my tablet refund. Just a little love. 'Cause that durable, repairable, economically priced phone may be just perfect for a soon-to-be teen if it's got a mostly working, semi-official SFOS. Deal?

Seriously. And I'm intrigued by the multi-user SFOS stuff for this younger-kid type purpose. How 'bout it?
Is multi-user really part of the core user group request? Most Linux mobile user types seem to be very lonely, singular types.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Im not sure what happend here. Did we just trade one Pichlo verses one Gerbick. Universe is indeed strange. So much banging. Especially with redund initiated in different parts of the world.

Now when the Refund is settled we can find figure out what is at the edge of the universe. I do think it's a wall. Like an aquarium. Next question. What is on the other side of this wall?

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Now when the Refund is settled we can find figure out what is at the edge of the universe. I do think it's a wall. Like an aquarium. Next question. What is on the other side of this wall?
Maybe if you move across the wall and then keep going you'll reach the wall on the opposite side of the aquarium...

Last edited by mscion; 2021-09-26 at 12:14.

Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Maybe if you move across the wall and then keep going you'll reach the wall on the opposite side of the aquarium...
The main issue is not getting through the wall but to find the wall becouse everyday it moves further way.

Maybe I can use brexit and try to break into UKand ask Boris if he can fund the mission to the wall of universe. The main problem with that approach would be to get out agen due to long lines looking for petrol. But If I do get the electric car I should be fine.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
The main issue is not getting through the wall but to find the wall becouse everyday it moves further way.

Maybe I can use brexit and try to break into UKand ask Boris if he can fund the mission to the wall of universe. The main problem with that approach would be to get out agen due to long lines looking for petrol. But If I do get the electric car I should be fine.
Please help....

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson