Active Topics

I messed up copying kde stuff from easy debian and now I can't get the tablet to boot completely.It gets stuck about 3/4 of the way through and it stops.It's on the 2gb mmc and I can still boot to flash so I was wondering, is there a way I can somehow access the 2gb from the flash to try and fix it?

I tried using the usb network recovery but I'm not able to connect for some reason.My windows pc recognizes the tablet as the linux ethernet gadget and I changed the IP address of the adapter to what it said in the usb netowrking wiki but it's still not wanting to connect.Also, when I go to network connections in the control panel I can't enable the adapter(is enabled in device mgr) .I don't know if that's normal or not.Networking isn't my strong point unfortunately.

I have a pretty good idea on how to fix it but I just cant access the file system to try it.I think it's either out of space or I put something in the etc/init.d folder that caused problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to Carl.H For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Haven't ever used Easy Debian. Somebody else should be able to help you.
Bump...

Well, I just decided to re-flash.