Active Topics

Ok someone plz help me.I am in same problem but my only extra thing is,as soon as I put my battery in my n900 set,it is automatically on,probably due to the alarm setting.So is it safe to flash when the set keeps rebooting?And if someone can could you plz video the steps to reflash properly?I might just ruin it.Oh and this started when I uninstalled Power kennel in order to get my cam back through faster application manager.But somehow the power kennel remained but didn't show up in application manager.So i deleted the fcam driver to reinstall it but then the mobile didn't turn on.So i kept my mobile off and in the morning my mobile was rebooting itself continously.And the screen was flashing"malfunction, device shutdown in 10s"and it kept happening so I took out my battery.PLz help me.Much Appriciated and a thanks at advance.

Tags
boot, boot error, boot message, error, error message, fremantle, green error, green message, maemo, maemo 5, power on, power on error, power on message, shutdown in 10s, startup, startup error, startup message, system malfunction