Originally Posted by AndrewX192 View Post
Just got the word from Negri Electronics via twitter that the white N9 will be back in stock next week. The other colors of the N9 are already back in stock.
Cool. I chatted with a service rep today and they didn't know. Thanks for the heads up! I guess I will have to check hourly or something haha.

Should we wait for it to show up in stock? Or would placing a backorder make sense so that we don't miss out?

Last edited by BlackWindEXE; 2012-02-18 at 04:15.

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ United States
Originally Posted by BlackWindEXE View Post
Cool. I chatted with a service rep today and they didn't know. Thanks for the heads up! I guess I will have to check hourly or something haha.

Should we wait for it to show up in stock? Or would placing a backorder make sense so that we don't miss out?
They said on twitter to place a backorder. I placed a backorder earlier this week.

Originally Posted by @NegriElectronic
Next week the white n9 will be back. Place a backorder to secure stock in the next shipment.

The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewX192 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by AndrewX192 View Post
They said on twitter to place a backorder. I placed a backorder earlier this week.
Thanks. Will do.

I Got mines from atgsm. MIF and also preloaded with 1.1 Like it should be

Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
I Got mines from atgsm. MIF and also preloaded with 1.1 Like it should be
same. very pleased with atgsm

Yes,thats good

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Hi all,

For those who are in UE, I'm selling my White N9.

No scratches, no shocks.

I'm selling it with box, accessories (except headphone) and the invoice (the cell comes from Finland and has been bought one month ago).

Let me know if you are interested

The price: 500 euros.

Sold to : clovis86

Last edited by mousse04; 2012-02-23 at 16:19.

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Pretoria, South Africa
My glossy white N9 arrives on Tuesday. I ordered through Viestimaa and it was shipped yesterday. Its already in the country as I received a call from DHL asking for duty/tax payment. Makes the wait even more unbearable knowing its here!

Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
I just wrote them an e-mail, asking if they can ship to Bulgaria(they mention something like EU countries for shipping). Answer was positive, it cost me like 15 euro for the shipping. Arrived in 10 days 'cause it was Christmas&New Year Eve period.
Just a quick follow up - I did exactly that, and 'got' it from them. It took them quite a while to respond to my email so I contacted Viestimaa in the meantime and they've agreed to send it as well (I contacted Katshing and gsm-store as well, but they refused to deliver outside of Finland). Luckily, guys from Verkkokauppa finally responded and I ordered it from them given quite the difference in pricing.

The shipping will cost me fairly more than 15€ (they only want to send it through DHL) even tho I told them to deliver it to me in the Netherlands which is by far closer than Bulgaria to them. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers

So, all in all, I'm picking up my unicorn N9 next week, and if you ever happen to pass through Belgrade and I happen to be around here - you have a beer on me

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
I am about to bite the bullet and get a 64gb n9 but i really want a white one does anyone here know where i can get one shipped to the uk with no problems and a good price and item in stock before i go and just buy the black one please get back asap thank you in advance.

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn