Active Topics

Notices

Hey!

drsilviuro: yes, it can get a bit slow in the version you have; I've issued an update and I'm just waiting for thp to package it up. Someone just sent me some fresh bug fixes through, so I'll be applying those shortly.

milesxhour: glad you like it! The easiest way to support development is to tell your friends to buy it for the iPhone/Xbox 360

Paul

Posts: 163 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
I don't know if this is known but I can't get the bomb code with the 3 gems to not fail, even when I think I get the code and I have 5 guesses left it still fails. Is there a time limit or something?

Hey!

Originally Posted by dbrodie View Post
I don't know if this is known but I can't get the bomb code with the 3 gems to not fail, even when I think I get the code and I have 5 guesses left it still fails. Is there a time limit or something?
Almost every game has a time element; the bomb game is scored particularly highly on how fast you solve the problem.

Paul

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Brainparty 0.5.91-1 (based on brainparty0.591.tar.gz; with Maemo modifications and icons by infected69 has been uploaded to Extras-Devel and will be promoted to Extras-Testing soon.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 287 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ The Netherlands
Nice work. Just installed it and plays without a problem.

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Fantastic, thp!
I assume the next step is getting the music to work?

Originally Posted by Darkwolf View Post
Fantastic, thp!
I assume the next step is getting the music to work?
Wait... the music doesn't work? Drat! And I thought we were so close to finishing this

thp: What was that patch that Mikkov posted on page 10? He uploaded it to http://talk.maemo.org/attachment.php...0&d=1271167721 - does that fix the problem?

Paul

Hey!

Originally Posted by thp View Post
Brainparty 0.5.91-1 (based on brainparty0.591.tar.gz; with Maemo modifications and icons by infected69 has been uploaded to Extras-Devel and will be promoted to Extras-Testing soon.
That's great news, thp - thanks for getting it all to work!

Everyone: this build should fix all the problems you have. Please take five minutes to test it!

Once you confirm it works, I will try to merge all of thp's code in with my own, making the N900 port official so that it builds straight from the upstream source code. I also have a Windows port ready; it'd be great to get them both out of the door at the same time.

Paul

The Following User Says Thank You to hudzilla For This Useful Post:
Posts: 95 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Originally Posted by hudzilla View Post
Wait... the music doesn't work? Drat! And I thought we were so close to finishing this
LOL sorry!

It works fine for me. Thx very much.