Posts: 209 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
this is ridiculous :\

19:48 <Remi-X>: my name is fry and im shy
19:48 <Remi-X>: sh*t how can i even say something that dumb

Posts: 329 | Thanked: 422 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ derpton
92000 is probably correct, source

Edit: my guess is OP assumes they will become more valuable over time, and wants to sell them for profit. That's gonna be one hard reality check a few years down the road.

The Following User Says Thank You to herpderp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Half-Life_4_Life View Post
Go make something with those devices,you're really not helping me much :/
I have created Private Mail application for Meego.

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Well people can trust whatever sources they want, I meant black 1GB RAM RM-680 developer devices that came in black box. Bigger number rumour on the other source's include internal 512MB grey prototypes that were destroyed (when R&D organization was ramped down) and were never released to public. True that grey ones are still RM-680 devices though.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Slovakia
well, guys, 512 RAM was only in 100 prototypes tested AFAIK, with first UI made. as MeeGo changed to todays Harmattan with UI as we know it, it hat same specs + stereo speakers and 12MPx sensor with hardware key for camera. these were called "Beta2" (silver, with curved glass) and that was also used for that well known video that revealed us the phone. I held one, unfortunately I have only casual N950 in black even without a box.

that's all I know.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rusnak-COBRA For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
Well people can trust whatever sources they want, I meant black 1GB RAM RM-680 developer devices that came in black box. Bigger number rumour on the other source's include internal 512MB grey prototypes that were destroyed (when R&D organization was ramped down) and were never released to public. True that grey ones are still RM-680 devices though.
Grey one: N9-00 Dali

This one? awesome...

Originally Posted by Rusnak-COBRA View Post
well, guys, 512 RAM was only in 100 prototypes tested AFAIK, with first UI made. as MeeGo changed to todays Harmattan with UI as we know it, it hat same specs + stereo speakers and 12MPx sensor with hardware key for camera. these were called "Beta2" (silver, with curved glass) and that was also used for that well known video that revealed us the phone. I held one, unfortunately I have only casual N950 in black even without a box.

that's all I know.
N950 and N9-00 Dali have the same screen (size + curved) or not?

thanks

Last edited by n950; 2012-11-27 at 22:14.

yes, this one. different UI and keyboard layout. remade to great device, then remate again to cheaper device for developers

and yes, size was the same, but Beta2 had AMOLED and curved glass as on N9. also back side of sliding mechanism was more solid, like on E7. this what we have is like of plastics :-/ but it was changed on the last time to make it cheapier and fast to do. that's what I've been told.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rusnak-COBRA For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Rusnak-COBRA View Post
yes, this one. different UI and keyboard layout. remade to great device, then remate again to cheaper device for developers

and yes, size was the same, but Beta2 had AMOLED and curved glass as on N9. also back side of sliding mechanism was more solid, like on E7. this what we have is like of plastics :-/ but it was changed on the last time to make it cheapier and fast to do. that's what I've been told.
To change the LCD screen of the grey N950, we need to have a black N950 device or N9?

noone has the grey one. at least those that can be counted on one hand do not go public with that
AFAIK, N9 screen can not be anyhow replaced in place of N950. it has not the same size, flex cable and so on.
end of discussion I think, noone will share more details.