Originally Posted by AlanRahimi View Post
i have never been on this idk what this is but i wanted to ask you a question will you ever be able to wireless trade something on pokemon on emumaster and when will the cheats work and is ingame saving possible
1. "able to trade something on pokemon" - did you mean wireless with another EmuMaster through GBA link emulation?
2. "when will the cheats work" - it's hard to implement full cheat support in GBA with CPU recompiler and I have major things to do know (PSX emulation) while it is not, it has rather lowest importance and priority right now, sorry
3. "is ingame saving possible" - I had no time to fix GBA ingame (flashcard) saving, but I will definitely check it before next release

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jamespiano View Post
thanks for this appliation.

i can play many FC games ,and this is amazing!

i m from china,and i find a bug in this version 0.3.0

GBA roms cannot be saved,when i use "save in new slot",and quit the game, the next time when i want to play,it cannot run again,the game just stop,do not move any more.i can only use "restart" to completely restart the game.

this was not exist in 0.2.0
I don't what exactly cause the problem, I tested it now and everything work great. Please tell me:
1. Is new screenshot appear after you click "Save in New Slot"?
2. Is this issue for all systems or only GBA?
3. Is this issue for all games or only one particular?

Originally Posted by verrnum View Post
Hi,

I installed emumaster 0.3.0 for first time.
I copied snes rom file(.sfc) into emumaster/snes folder, unpluged the usb cable.

When i try to launch emmaster snes emulation, it says me that the snes folder is empty...

I dit same method for a PSX rom (.ccd/.sub/.ecm), result is same , emumaster says me that psx directory is empty...

Is someone can help me to resolve this problem ???

thanks a lot.
Look at wiki pages. There is a section "Add Disk" which contains list of available extensions

Originally Posted by verrnum View Post
Hi,

I installed emumaster 0.3.0 for first time.
I copied snes rom file(.sfc) into emumaster/snes folder, unpluged the usb cable.

When i try to launch emmaster snes emulation, it says me that the snes folder is empty...

I dit same method for a PSX rom (.ccd/.sub/.ecm), result is same , emumaster says me that psx directory is empty...

Is someone can help me to resolve this problem ???

thanks a lot.
sorry,
i understood the rom file was not good.

thanks a lot

Originally Posted by elemental View Post
I don't what exactly cause the problem, I tested it now and everything work great. Please tell me:
1. Is new screenshot appear after you click "Save in New Slot"?
2. Is this issue for all systems or only GBA?
3. Is this issue for all games or only one particular?
1.yes,it does,but when i load it again,the programme stops.and the sound become very strange
2.only in GBA.
3.not all,but some of them, such as : FFTA , KOF , MARIO RPG.

Originally Posted by Jamespiano View Post
1.yes,it does,but when i load it again,the programme stops.and the sound become very strange
2.only in GBA.
3.not all,but some of them, such as : FFTA , KOF , MARIO RPG.
Hmm.. the only game that could suffer from update is FFTA I think, do not know what caused the problem for others. Let's try:
1. rename "/opt/emumaster/data/gba_game_config.txt" to something different, e.g. "gba_game_config2.txt"
2. try it now
3. tell me if there is effect at all
4. rename the file back to original name

The guy who is sorting compatibility list whatever he likes PLEASE STOP DO THIS. I am really pissed off restoring previous version from history every time.

Hmm.. the only game that could suffer from update is FFTA I think, do not know what caused the problem for others. Let's try:
1. rename "/opt/emumaster/data/gba_game_config.txt" to something different, e.g. "gba_game_config2.txt"
2. try it now
3. tell me if there is effect at all
4. rename the file back to original name
I tryed,but it does not work.
I still cannot save the game,the programme stops when i load the state.

Last edited by Jamespiano; 2012-04-15 at 21:41.

1. "able to trade something on pokemon" - did you mean wireless with another EmuMaster through GBA link emulation?
2. "when will the cheats work" - it's hard to implement full cheat support in GBA with CPU recompiler and I have major things to do know (PSX emulation) while it is not, it has rather lowest importance and priority right now, sorry
3. "is ingame saving possible" - I had no time to fix GBA ingame (flashcard) saving, but I will definitely check it before next release
yh could that be possible or can u put a save game on to ur n9 manually so u could trade on pc and put the save game on emumaster

Posts: 176 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Mars
Does anyone know if this can be installed on n900 Fremantle and how.