Notices

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Stuttgart/Germany
Originally Posted by tiempjuuh View Post
As Whatsapp API doesn't support such things, no.
It doesn't have to.. of course both sides need the ability to encrypt/decrypt. It's done in https://telegram.org/

edit: sorry, I thought telegram was a whatsapp client, but it seems to have nothing to do with the whatsapp servers.

Last edited by lazart; 2014-02-23 at 12:31.

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Istanbul,Turkey
As far as I know , Wazapp and WhatsUp use the same root folders.You can delete /user/home/MyDocs/Wazapp if you want to backup or erase your personel data.

IMO , WhatsUp is the best Whatsapp client for Harmattan right now but you can also try Persecute , which is being developed by codeRus.It contains bugs , but it is reliable I guess.

https://openrepos.net/content/cepiperez/whatsup

This is where you can download WhatsUp.Give it a try.

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 68 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ Streets of Avalon | Zwolle, the Netherlands
+1 for Persecute.

Thanks a TON to the devs of Whatsup...
I m more than delighted with this ver. of Whatsapp for N9 and will remain grateful to its creater.
I was using Wazapp 9.22 and had issue with Sync Contacts since a month now. I was almost on the verge of swithing to different OS phone like Android or IOS
But thanks again to Whatsup devs, Now I can use my fav. Messenger on my darling phone N9... Love u guys....

hi guys just wonder how to install the other client for wazapp ? do i need to keep the wazapp that i installed from wazapp.im or i uninstall the wazapp application first ?

Originally Posted by kevincostan View Post
hi guys just wonder how to install the other client for wazapp ? do i need to keep the wazapp that i installed from wazapp.im or i uninstall the wazapp application first ?
I have not uninstalled any clients but I guess it's not good to run them simultaneously, So remember to quit wazapp before installing and running whatsup, persecute etc.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Germany
With Wazapp not working anymore, which alternative client would you currently recomend, Whatsup or Persecute?

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
definitely whatsup

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Germany
OK, I have installed Whatsup now. Works fine! Thanks!

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Nov 2013 @ CA, USA
Wazapp is broken. As of right now, registration does not work for new users. He needs to update the darn thing. Hasn't done anythin since the last update of the WhatsApp servers.

I need some extra space for cloud storage. Help me get some! (You get some too)