Notices

Hey bro ammyt...

Please make nice video for 1st Clock operation...its too hard to do man...

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
@Alfred
Go to the settings of the dash (the panel)
Scroll down to the bottom, there is a remember me value box, clear it completely.
Also, be sure that you set the update interval to 30 sec or 1 min, nothing more!

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by squeezer View Post
Hey bro ammyt...

Please make nice video for 1st Clock operation...its too hard to do man...
*sighs* Okay it'll be on, gimme 30 min.

But I can't make a video, unless somebody tells me how to capture video screencasts from my N900, my N97's camera lacks focus, and I can't use video streaming since my pc is connected to a very different connection than my N900.
Looks like download VMware player and one of the Lucid images the only option...

ok.. here is the way load-applet...its very simple n the best one for recording and taking screenshot...sorry cant make video...its too fast with it..

I will suggest you to try to install this and you will get both icons screen record and for screenshot in your status bar area.

Default videos are stored in .videos and images in .images with start name screencast.

Last edited by squeezer; 2011-07-19 at 04:21.

Originally Posted by squeezer View Post
ok.. here is the way load-applet...its very simple n the best one for recording and taking screenshot... let me make video for it...
I've tried that, it doesn't capture videos properly.
Say if the video was 2min long, it will capture my moves as 6x faster, so the video will turn to a 30sec video and the rest goes empty black screen.

Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
I've tried that, it doesn't capture videos properly.
Say if the video was 2min long, it will capture my moves as 6x faster, so the video will turn to a 30sec video and the rest goes empty black screen.
it not video then for each step screenshot will also work but for every screenshot need to wait for 20sec

so, this is total compatible with the "Hildon desktop portrait mode" announced by arcean?

Originally Posted by amadeukaos View Post
so, this is total compatible with the "Hildon desktop portrait mode" announced by arcean?
Absolutely.

ammyt..

Also how can I remove previous things and reinstall it again? I think I have messed up in QBW...