Notices

Hello guyz,

Suddenly I am facing issue with call logs updation with recent calls.

All recent call logs get cleared auto and shows old one. Every 1hr approx it get reset dont know what to do. Call logs are not get hold in history.

I have searched but found some threads but in it with call logs messages were facing same issue but with me there is no issue with messages, they are OK just issue with call logs..

Can please someone help me to fix the issue all recent important calls, miss calls are getting cleared.. ?

My wife is yelling at me...she were trying to call me and phone was in silent mode and call logs got cleared so i wasn't to see the miss calls after 9th miss call when pop-up occurred then i get know to that she called 8times before

Can any one help???

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Well, i do not know where call logs are stored...
But, may be, you have read-only MyDocs partition, check with
Code:
mount
for /dev/mmcblk0p1 mounted as ro instead of rw.

I had the same problem once, which I think is due to sqlite database corruption. A reflash fixed the problem for me, maybe you can find a better solution.

Hi,

Please guyz where call log database is stored so I can reset it?

Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
i think the messages and call logs are in the same db - you can try to:
1. put the phone in airplane mode
2. run
Code:
sudo killall rtcom-call-ui && sudo killall rtcom-messaging-ui && mv /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger /home/user/.rtcom-eventlogger-old && sudo reboot
3. your phone should reboot after that commad (please note it is one command, in one line), if it just turns off - turn it on again

please have in mind that this will wipe your messages, too

It moves the eventlogger db to another directory, so you may be able to read it later using some other software.

The Following User Says Thank You to misiak For This Useful Post:
I need messages, issue is only with call log..

Can any one suggest me best way to backup and restore SMS only?

so I can remove that folder as you said and restore SMS from backup...

Any one can fix where are the pro's.....

Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
You could try glogarchive, it's for archiving messages and call log. (i don't know if you can restore the messages afterwards, but you will be able to read them via this archive application anyway)

There are less invasive solutions (which don't require database removal), but taking into consideration you haven't found them and you are not a "pro", I think you should go with this one, as the other two solutions can bring more harm than good if you do something wrong.

The Following User Says Thank You to misiak For This Useful Post:
BUMP>>>

Still same issue....