Posts: 381 | Thanked: 847 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
a little AJAX to allow you to expand and collapse the comments from the Planet or News page would be nice.
That is the plan.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bergie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
I dunno if this is at all feasible, but how about the ability to distinguish different authors from stories in a single feed (All About Maemo)? Or divide karma/attribution up between multiple users (mwkn)?

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
A few members are relating that the current myriad news/editorial publishing locations/efforts aren't enough. There's a request to revive Tableteer and put it under community management. Is that a possibilitity? I'd be willing to help.

Conversation: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=52604
"Put Tableteer under community management" would mean in practice either allow the publication of community managed content through tableteer.nokia.com or make a new release of the Tableteer widget providing a community URL and push a new Diablo update only for that. Either approach is just too heavy for the purpose.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
It's weird that most of the Weekly News are the same news that are on main of maemo.org , but when they are out, they are also announced there

Posts: 381 | Thanked: 847 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by GeneralAntilles View Post
I dunno if this is at all feasible, but how about the ability to distinguish different authors from stories in a single feed (All About Maemo)? Or divide karma/attribution up between multiple users (mwkn)?
We already do that if the feed provides author information for items that we are able to match to users on maemo.org. The author matching uses email address.

The Following User Says Thank You to bergie For This Useful Post:

Tags
blogs, brainstorm, community, feeds, maemo, planet, tableteer