Active Topics

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Pranjal View Post
For those who did not see the humor in my previous posts, I just wanted to see what a broken N950 is worth around here.
Now if the exchangee wants to give me a new and perfect N950 in mint condition, it's a different question altogether.

Also, I own an N9, so wouldn't really care about having another one.

Pics go public as soon as they're uploaded, and I really can not stand seeing my broken N950 spanned across thousands of web pages online.
I can not believe that there are people who would buy a Chinese N950, and then start a new thread on Maemo.org just to cry about their broken Chinese ****.
<b>Especially not the people who develop for it.</b>
Still, if you want to see it, I'll attach the pics.
Here you are....

The new N950 I got:

The cracked screen:

Another angle at it:

Guess all you guys who wanted pics would be happy now. You couldn't help me earlier. You <i>will not</i> help me now, but just go "hahaha, a broken developer device" and other rubbish over a small mistake that every other person has done: dropping their device accidentally from their hands.
Want to buy my N950?

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Now people, please be serious about it.
If someone on here knows where I can get it repaired, it would be great.

Accidents happen. You just never know if they'll give you a bruise or a life threatening injury.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pranjal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Want to buy my N950?
I don't know if you can sell your N950. According to Nokia's PLA, you can't, and if you succeed in doing so, I think Nokia's lawyers will have something to say about it.
There are many people here as well willing to buy my N950, but I can't sell it, as I might not have the sufficient rights to do so. If you could guide me to a person who might be able to repair it for me, it'd be great!
Anyways, what's your asking price, for the record?

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
I don't know if you can sell your N950. According to Nokia's PLA, you can't, and if you succeed in doing so, I think Nokia's lawyers will have something to say about it.
There are many people here as well willing to buy my N950, but I can't sell it, as I might not have the sufficient rights to do so. If you could guide me to a person who might be able to repair it for me, it'd be great!
Anyways, what's your asking price, for the record?
Nokia doesn't care what I do with my N950. As of today, they couldn't care less if I take it apart on an expose and ***** and moan about it.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
PM me your asking price, in case I can't get a replacement device/get it repaired from Nokia, I'll definitely know whom to contact.

Have you considered selling it for parts? If you are interested in selling the display+touchpanel part, do let me know, because that is the part that I am specifically interested in, as you can see from my pictures. I am willing to pay a decent price for it.

Last edited by Pranjal; 2012-06-14 at 19:43.

PM me your asking price, in case I can't get a replacement device/get it repaired from Nokia, I'll definitely know whom to contact.

Have you considered selling it for parts? If you are interested in selling the display+touchpanel part, do let me know, because that is the part that I am specifically interested in, as you can see from my pictures. I am willing to pay a decent price for it.

Hi! I just want to know that if you have managed to get your broken device repaired.

I also have a broken touch screen (just the front glass , the touch and TFT screen work well...)

Posts: 329 | Thanked: 422 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ derpton
Nokia will replace your device for free if you are the original developer that received it (you'll need to send them the faulty device).

Just write an e-mail about it to the DDP address you that contacted you when you got it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to herpderp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by herpderp View Post
Nokia will replace your device for free if you are the original developer that received it (you'll need to send them the faulty device).

Just write an e-mail about it to the DDP address you that contacted you when you got it.
Okay, Thanks. I'll have a try.

any success stories please? got my phone's screen broken too and willing to fix it somehow.

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Portugal, Porto
Originally Posted by meego_leenooks View Post
any success stories please? got my phone's screen broken too and willing to fix it somehow.
me too :s any news?

Tags
nokia n950