Okay guys, so I've recently upgraded to kernel power 50 as well as installed the CSSU testing.
The problem im having now is that I've created a custom overclocking profile (as I always have), but everytime I load it, the settings only stay for a minute or so. The cpu settings keep reverting to some default profile, even though I set my custom profile as default.

What could be causing this? What is different now?

Hi, I have problems with Cleven, and I believe it's related to KP50, more precisely Cleven trying to load Nokia's kernel module instead KP one (which obviously doesn't work). That's just a guess because the gui seems having no logs separate from some generic failure message. Commandline's airodump-ng works properly. If it's one what I guess, please give instruction which file replace with which one, else please point me to place where I would get help.

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Dallas, Texas
I updated to v50 from a much earlier version. The only issue I have is that when I check available internet connections, it does not show them all consistently. Often, it only shows my cell connection.

Originally Posted by nology View Post
Okay guys, so I've recently upgraded to kernel power 50 as well as installed the CSSU testing.
The problem im having now is that I've created a custom overclocking profile (as I always have), but everytime I load it, the settings only stay for a minute or so. The cpu settings keep reverting to some default profile, even though I set my custom profile as default.

What could be causing this? What is different now?
anyone?

Posts: 4,117 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I am afraid to ask:
batterypatch installed?
If so, please consider correct thread.

Otherwise a bit more info would be nice
location of custom and default profile
how they look like
when exactly does it revert

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peterleinchen For This Useful Post:
yes I have batterypatch installed, will removing fix the problem?

EDIT: Thanks, i found the solution in the batterypatch thread

Last edited by nology; 2012-05-23 at 19:29.

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 181 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Oulu, Finland
Originally Posted by nology View Post
N900 @ 1ghz starving + MaeModder= Pure Finland Butter
I'm going to on an OT tangent, but... pure Finland butter. What the..? What does that mean? *confused Finn*

Originally Posted by Raimu View Post
I'm going to on an OT tangent, but... pure Finland butter. What the..? What does that mean? *confused Finn*
Ooops, thought Finland produced smooth tasty butter

using device @ 1GH is depreciated. 900 mhz is sane maximum and real overclocker (= with brain&experience) will go any higher. BTW, 900 mhz is max frequency, when SR (VDD's) works as it should in all situations.

/estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Hi, my n900 reboot reboot again when I upgrade to v50. How can I revert to default kernel or delete new kernel?

Tags
battery test, i <3 fmg, i <3 pali, igottaboner, kernel, kernel-power, viva fmg, viva pali