Notices

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sayreville, NJ
I want sms spammer. My brother has for htc it send hundreds of sms in mins. Second, my brother has an app its like when u cancle someone's call or miss calls it automatically sends sms to the person that i was not able to recieve ur call i'll get back to asap.

Please make something good.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Is the sms spammer legal? What is it called on Android?
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Originally Posted by aliulazeem View Post
I want sms spammer. My brother has for htc it send hundreds of sms in mins. Second, my brother has an app its like when u cancle someone's call or miss calls it automatically sends sms to the person that i was not able to recieve ur call i'll get back to asap.

Please make something good.
Fixed in PR 1.3

The Following User Says Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 48 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ UT@NL
With the added value in PR1.3 that the smses are free of charge

you can send 800 SMS at once with the n900 in one second. just "copy-paste" a large text, in 1 sec you have 800-SMS at once
and second: sending sms, when someone didn't receive you, is by provided most of the providers! it has nothing to do with your phone!

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ United States
what about a full screen sms app like the one offered in symbian? best fs message or sms

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
make a feature request to vertsms bugtracker. it might be doable pretty easily as soon as I have some spare time to start working with it again.

e: I mean only the sms spamming part. don't know though how kindly operators look at such activity....
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Last edited by ossipena; 2010-07-08 at 10:38.

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by aliulazeem View Post
Second, my brother has an app its like when u cancle someone's call or miss calls it automatically sends sms to the person that i was not able to recieve ur call i'll get back to asap.
You mean the person who called somehow didn't know that the call wasn't answered and needs to be sent an SMS to tell them that the call wasn't answered

How pointless

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kureyon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 601 | Thanked: 549 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Redditch, UK
Originally Posted by kureyon View Post
You mean the person who called somehow didn't know that the call wasn't answered and needs to be sent an SMS to tell them that the call wasn't answered

How pointless
Disagree - maybe you are in a meeting and your GF / Wife / BF / Hubby calls and you can't take the call, due to being predispositioned at work - it's nice to let them know that the call wasn't simply ignored or rejected but rather you were otherwise engaged. I had it set up so that I pressed the reject & SMS button and I had a pre-written text saying "Sorry, can't take your call right now (space for reason), will call you back ASAP". Used to have the functionality on my old N95-2 - and a very useful feature it was too, IMHO.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Switch_ For This Useful Post:
how about you turn off that Caps lock in your subject?
and follow post #7