Notices

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
This thread is all you need for install kp50 and bleeding edge (Packet injection wifi driver), check it carefully and install the necessary packages:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...t=kernel+power

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
please somebody tell step by step guide to use cleven. plz plz plz its important

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Important for what? If you can't figure out it's probably not important enough for you.

Generally it helps if you understand the underlying commands of the aircrack-ng suite.

For WEP:
Configure drivers (just use kernel-power50 and it will be allright)
associate with AP
capture data
enough data? -> decrypt

The Following User Says Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
buddy can u plz upload a video? plz?

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
please somebody tell step by step guide to use cleven. plz plz plz its important
why people don't bother to read at least the first page of threats, THE FULL INSTRUCTIONS WAS ALREADY GIVEN BY SATURN ON THE FIRST PAGE IN YOUR CASE.

threats as far as I understand are for technical issues not for lazy people who " please I need to know how to use this app " and do not even bother to spend few min. searching for answers already given many times on some cases, this is why we have hundreds of pages of crap instead of real answers to real technical problems and users who have real problems have to spend hours reading crap.

Last edited by g0r; 2012-05-20 at 14:28.

The Following User Says Thank You to g0r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
One would have thanked a lot if one could manage to upload a video with complete noob instructions because there is a lot of stuff to understand all about cleven and reaver and walsh etc . Oh and there are dictionaries too .I really wanted to use this application but since i couldnt find myself anything more precisely helpful ,i am gonna consider myself ''lazy''.Anyhow hope some day my N900 will find a way to crack my own router's WPA.Between this app seems a total fun.thanks saturn .

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
Originally Posted by imo View Post
One would have thanked a lot if one could manage to upload a video with complete noob instructions because there is a lot of stuff to understand all about cleven and reaver and walsh etc . Oh and there are dictionaries too .I really wanted to use this application but since i couldnt find myself anything more precisely helpful ,i am gonna consider myself ''lazy''.Anyhow hope some day my N900 will find a way to crack my own router's WPA.Between this app seems a total fun.thanks saturn .
I didn't meant to be rude, if I offended anybody I will like to apologize. I am also a noob and still learning, in my case I search for answers before I ask questions.

In this case the on how to use cleven as I said there is a link on the first page to wiki.

re dictionaries my apologize but English is not my native language.

re reaver does not crack WPA but guesses WPS pin so for WPA key you will need a very good dictionary after retrieving the handshake something that you should already have if you are trying on your router the way you mentioned above

edit: was also mentioned many times on maemo threats Google and the Power Search button on the top right side of the page is also your best friend and you will find noob answers much more faster than waiting for one.

sorry saturn for the off topic.

Last edited by g0r; 2012-05-20 at 16:28.

The Following User Says Thank You to g0r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
Thanks Gor ,finally i have managed to understand it all.thanks man.
Hopefully i will be able to crack a wpa soon. Thank you saturn.

Posts: 1,163 | Thanked: 1,873 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ The Netherlands
Originally Posted by imo View Post
Officialy added on my todolist: Video of WEP hacking through Cleven, Wifite, faircrack and aircrack-ng itself
Might consider WPS and WPA after that. Please PM me about the best screencap solution for N900?

Well there are some good videos about aircrack-ng on N900 too!

Yet he is whining about that it's really important but if it's that important he would already found out? I don't think it's that hard to figure out. Besides I posted a quick-guide which is detailed enough to help you on the right track. If he got any more specific question, I won't mind answering that

Still, I really recommend first using the aircrack-ng commadline tool suite to find out what you are exactly doing. It will give you a better understanding of how wlan-hacking works

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mr_pingu For This Useful Post:
im not into a linux cuz i mostly use windows so i dunno much abt this linux

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver