Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by smegheadz View Post
@Marxian

The text entry fields, are they constant throughout the UI of the OS and other applications? reason being can you copy/paste in text fields in apps or is that app specific?
The copy/paste behaviour is standard behaviour when using Qt Components. The TextField component has it built in. The stock applications do not use Qt Components, but rather MTF (MeeGo Touch Framework). I'm not familiar with how MTF works in this regard. However, I haven't noticed any omissions.

As a test, I just tried copying and pasting text across my cuteTube and MusiKloud applications, and it worked fine. I also tried copying and pasting text between my applications and one of the stock applications (Search), and that also worked fine.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Latest video demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMJ7JXe_4kQ

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
cooooooooooooooooooooooool

Dashboard now implemented:

You can refresh it using the tool button.

My website

GitHub

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Dublin
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Dashboard now implemented:

You can refresh it using the tool button.
Nice

updated the first post.
does that update in the main feed homescreen too?

Originally Posted by smegheadz View Post
Nice

updated the first post.
does that update in the main feed homescreen too?
The dashboard automatically replaces the normal homescreen if you choose to have it loaded on startup (search etc is available via the menu). You can also choose between them using the menu.

EDIT: It occurred to me that you might be referring to the notifications homescreen. I haven't investigated that yet, but I would like to add it in future.

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-09-25 at 23:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
The dashboard automatically replaces the normal homescreen if you choose to have it loaded on startup (search etc is available via the menu). You can also choose between them using the menu.

EDIT: It occurred to me that you might be referring to the notifications homescreen. I haven't investigated that yet, but I would like to add it in future.
i was refering to the notifications homescreen
there might be a bit of a spam overload on the notifications for comments on tracks you favourite but tracks you upload or artist following updates when they release tracks would be nice. Maybe having user settings on what feeds to appear in homescreen notifications instead. some might not want any, some might want all.

The Following User Says Thank You to smegheadz For This Useful Post:
I will start looking at the notifications API in order to implement it in a future update. It won't be in the initial release because I'm happy to announce that I have now submitted MusiKloud to Nokia Store QA. Here's some screenshots of the finished product:

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-09-26 at 22:51.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
simply amazing, can't wait!

The Following User Says Thank You to Jaykie For This Useful Post:
i'm just in work now Shhhhh. i'll update the first post when i get a chance 2nite or 2morrow.
Nice work on it. considering how quick you did it in, with cutetube for n900 and n9 and keeping up with threads.

The Following User Says Thank You to smegheadz For This Useful Post:

Tags
music, musikloud, soundcloud