Posts: 52 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ West Yorks
I could return my N900 tomorrow, on the 7th day, as it were. I may regret it. It'll leave me tied into a contract for 2 years. But then I like the network I'm on, it's a good deal. Can't do much better for a 12 month sim only.

Why?
Something draws me to the geekiness of the N900. Yes, there are flaws, problems and whathaveyou, but I like it. The storage space, the browser, the fm transmitter, the screen, the keyboard.
Worried about the usb port, damaging the screen, battery life.
Mind you, I've always got the trusty n95 8gb to fall back on for rough trips, times I don't need the power of the n900.

I'd like to start developing for it, but before I do, can someone create a time machine, or clone me, so I actually have enough time to develop for it. Perhaps I could get my 9 year old into it, so we can class it under family time.

You can all say told you so when I find myself hating the device or it becomes eclipsed by the brighter newer thing in a year's time.

P.s. don't worry about replying to this, it'd just turn into another flame war, and we've got enough of those.

P.p.s enough already with the flame wars, it makes finding the right info on the forums really hard and time consuming

.Moosey.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmoosehead For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia apologizer