Active Topics

ok im back down town it keeps going 3G 2.5 how do i check if im roaming wont it say t mobile?

Originally Posted by Sheon View Post
ok im back down town it keeps going 3G 2.5 how do i check if im roaming wont it say t mobile?
Well, you could go to www.speedtest.net and perform a speed test. I will show your provider.

i cant get it to stay on 3G it keeps going back and forth -_-

and to everyone who says im using a custom name app no im not im not trying to ******** or get anyones hopes up this is just what im seeing now so maybe its just a bug in my phone im roaming or some **** who knows im just letting people know

i found that 2g/3g app and installed it but it dissapered how do i open it its not in my app list

Try hard setting it to "3G" under the "Phone Settings".

Click on the status bar where it says 2G and the time and you should be able to select the mode there.

Originally Posted by Sheon View Post
i cant get it to stay on 3G it keeps going back and forth -_-

and to everyone who says im using a custom name app no im not im not trying to ******** or get anyones hopes up this is just what im seeing now so maybe its just a bug in my phone im roaming or some **** who knows im just letting people know
no problem
Just that we are a bunch of really skeptical people here and you could make a lot of people using ATT happy if this really works out.

The device does not work on the AT&T 3G frequency. No firmware will change that. It lacks the radio hardware for AT&T 3G.

see WTF -_-

as u can see im not bullshittng at all i dont know why 3G works downtown and not at home -_-

its still slow tho but its on 3G so im lost

"It's still slow" == it's Edge/2.5G.