Guys, stop acting like Windows Phone community. :/

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pisarz1958 For This Useful Post:
I have the same problem with mobile connections and wifi. Seems relaterd to the other half. I have a The Other Half Keyboard. If i boot with TOHKBD attached the system comes up without mobile connections and wifi. If I boot without the other half attached to the backside of the phone everything boots as expected. Attaching the TOHKBD later on is no problem and it's working fine. Have to test the behviour with the original (white) other half later, as i don't have it with me now.

I had no time for more debuging but my speculation is that it may be a problem with the order of the kernel module loading.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ummon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pisarz1958 View Post
Guys, stop acting like Windows Phone community. :/
No fun, no jokes, no sarcasm allowed?

The Following User Says Thank You to gaelic For This Useful Post:
J1 here, upgraded without any problem.
No patchmanager and no TOHKBD though.

The Following User Says Thank You to magullo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
Originally Posted by gaelic View Post
No fun, no jokes, no sarcasm allowed?
Doing it in one post is joking doing the same joke just 2 posts below is bitterness.
And doing so is probably doing more damage than it is helping in any way.

Edit: A lot of doings in this post

The Following User Says Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 268 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Hello all. Got tip from tjc to try reboot without TOH installed. I have had TOHOLED on this device on most of the updates so far without notable problems.

In any case, I removed the TOH, rebooted the phone and it seems to be in working order now. Attached TOH and still works.

After this, reboot with TOHOLED installed again takes a looong time and after it finally starts, no mobile connection, no SIM pin-code request, no WLAN, no bluetooth. I say this is a bug. Somebody forgot that there can be devices on J1.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tsippaduida For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
Doing it in one post is joking doing the same joke just 2 posts below is bitterness.
And doing so is probably doing more damage than it is helping in any way.

Edit: A lot of doings in this post
Bitter is that WPA Enterprise is still not working through GUI. Tried with 2 different eduroam Account at 3 different University locations. Anyone else successful?

The Following User Says Thank You to gaelic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 362 | Thanked: 1,373 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Sweden
I can't get my Jolla C into recovery mode. Do this guide not apply anymore?

The Following User Says Thank You to eson For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Tsippaduida View Post
Hello all. Got tip from tjc to try reboot without TOH installed. I have had TOHOLED on this device on most of the updates so far without notable problems.

In any case, I removed the TOH, rebooted the phone and it seems to be in working order now. Attached TOH and still works.

After this, reboot with TOHOLED installed again takes a looong time and after it finally starts, no mobile connection, no SIM pin-code request, no WLAN, no bluetooth. I say this is a bug. Somebody forgot that there can be devices on J1.
I think it's just the (third party, mind!) TOH software packages that need an update. I'm surprised something so minor could cause such trouble, but this is why EA exists.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nthn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by gaelic View Post
Bitter is that WPA Enterprise is still not working through GUI. Tried with 2 different eduroam Account at 3 different University locations. Anyone else successful?
I will try as soon as I can find a way to free enough space on my Jolla C to do the update. But well, it may take weeks (usually I finally force myself to uninstall half my applications to free space when the next early update is around the corner ).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: