Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
Thanks Gerbick, and don't forget your towel

Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Shame dude.

If I can say something, in maemo.org there is a group of valuable members of this community. Doesn't matter trolls, anti, neutrals or fun boys. But they always have something to say, having intelligent discussion sometimes with a bit sarcasm or a bit fun but always in tact. Those people making this community as good as is.

And you are definitely one of those members.
Best! Hope you'll pop-in here at time to time.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by devu View Post
Shame dude.
Pfft. I'm here until the site closes down or bans me

If I can say something, in maemo.org there is a group of valuable members of this community. Doesn't matter trolls, anti, neutrals or fun boys. But they always have something to say, having intelligent discussion sometimes with a bit sarcasm or a bit fun but always in tact. Those people making this community as good as is.
If I'm reading you right, you consider me part of what makes this site good. To be honest, there's a ton of really respectable folks around here. Many, I don't even agree with; but I respect them.

Best! Hope you'll pop-in here at time to time.
I've yet to leave. Who knows man... MeeGo might come out and shock the ever-living hell out of me. Just add Adobe AIR and hell... I'm gonna be there.

Well you might want to check out Doc's and Stefunel's [THE KITCHEN].
It's probably the best custom ROM out there, since you could shake 'n bake the newest/best base rom "JS3" (wipe recommended) with the Voodoo advanced kernel (Giterballs - if your advanced, otherwise stick to the speedy "hardcore" kernel).

Then all you need to is select the correct regions, and you can mix it up to your liking by including the:
apps/widgets/keyboards/themes/bootscreens you want ... its truly revolutional!

edit: whoops forgot the link
http://romkitchen.org/

Last edited by Kangal; 2011-01-31 at 02:36.

Tags
quitter!