Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
If your lucky enough to get a moderator to answer then treat it with care but it does depend on what moderator answers because i am afraid to say they are and can be just as much a troll as anyone else.

Read very carefully on this issue on many threads and you will also see it is always ignored by ALL moderators as no tags ever get removed.

They are all there to see for anyone interested and this has been an issue i brought up nearly a year ago...... good luck !.

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
If your lucky enough to get a moderator to answer then treat it with care but it does depend on what moderator answers because i am afraid to say they are and can be just as much a troll as anyone else.

Read very carefully on this issue on many threads and you will also see it is always ignored by ALL moderators as no tags ever get removed.

They are all there to see for anyone interested and this has been an issue i brought up nearly a year ago...... good luck !.
Well, let us hope we garner some positive attention.... If not, I sure tried my best.

Personally, I wouldn't mind solely moderating the tags, or getting a more estabilished member of the community to do so. I think we all know that's a must, by now.

So... If you love tmo... Get onboard, let's get this forums clean.

Anybody notice there is 0 tags trolled in this thread?

Yep, its working. I'm going off to start 10 more useless threads in retaliation!

Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Anybody notice there is 0 tags trolled in this thread?

Yep, its working. I'm going off to start 10 more useless threads in retaliation!
Please do NOT do that because you want to make this point in a good way so please do not piss off the mods by opening many threads as this will be looked on just as bad as the issue being talked about on here.

I think this issue is now being looked at more seriously now this thread has been started so please wait untill the busy time of this forum when it fills up with users, the comments will be VERY interesting to read, ALSO the tags !!!.

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
[QUOTE=abill_uk;980771]I think this issue is now being looked at more seriously now this thread has been started ... snip[QUOTE]

LMAO

Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
This forum has duel standards and the rules only count when it suites them.
So disputes over tagging are to be settled on the field of honor, then? Capital, I say!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Benson For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hobart, Australia
Originally Posted by number41 View Post
And if mods refuse to outright do their job... Troll the ***** out. Flooding is fine, too.
If you're going to ask for forum or rule changes, start by abiding by the rules. See http://talk.maemo.org/faq.php?faq=vb...q_tmorulestext - Foul language. Note the part about changing spelling and/or language to avoid the filter.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nick.read For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
So disputes over tagging are to be settled on the field of honor, then? Capital, I say!
OK OK i made a TYPO lol i am human you know? but sometimes on here exacting must always come first because someone somewhere will always correct you, it makes them feel good.

Originally Posted by tzsm98 View Post

"I think this issue is now being looked at more seriously now this thread has been started" ... snip
LMAO

LMAO!!!
Also ... You are a troll, just look @youravatar

Last edited by Kangal; 2011-04-03 at 09:27.

Closed Thread

Tags
tag abuse, tag system, tagging