Active Topics

Notices

i totally forgot about that option Livinmalife.... yeah, please implement that function... cuz, while we can tell where were we by looking at the scores on the levels, its a lil bothersome to have to flick thru them to get to the last played level.

and the score needs to be put a lil bit to the left (when you make scores with 2 digits, the last digit wont be shown on screen)

I played Vexed a lot in PalmOS times and would like to do that on N900.
Installed your application and see area for improvements.

So where are sources so other users/devs can help you?

Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
works great and all the original levels are there. But some kind of progress saving is definitely needed and also a bigger picture would be fine.

Great game from the past.
Thanks!!!

Oh, guys, there were not any posts in about 2-3 days and I thought there is no any interest in game.
Ok, answers are follows:
1. Yes, I consider to make portrait mode
2. Well, increased resolution may be interesting because my first thoughts were to implement vector graphics
3. I did include ALL packs from vexed.sf.net
4. Well, now I include all levels in regular vexed .INI format (and put them to binary) and loading is not optimized, so including 800 levels can take long time. I consider to move levels from binary to external dir
5. To remember last level -- yes, this is a feature I somehow miss. Think this is first I implement next version

Thank you for your interest in game. Stay tuned. Next version is coming!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kenga For This Useful Post:
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
I really missed this game since I retired my P990. THX for this.
Waiting patiently for new version...............

Originally Posted by kenga View Post
Oh, guys, there were not any posts in about 2-3 days and I thought there is no any interest in game.
Ok, answers are follows:
1. Yes, I consider to make portrait mode
2. Well, increased resolution may be interesting because my first thoughts were to implement vector graphics
3. I did include ALL packs from vexed.sf.net
4. Well, now I include all levels in regular vexed .INI format (and put them to binary) and loading is not optimized, so including 800 levels can take long time. I consider to move levels from binary to external dir
5. To remember last level -- yes, this is a feature I somehow miss. Think this is first I implement next version

Thank you for your interest in game. Stay tuned. Next version is coming!
well, lemme know how can i be of help here... like i said, i LOVE this game (i've played countless versions thru the time, the one i love the most is Puzzlic), and would gladly help in the making of a new version, specially for my loved N900...

kenga: I hope that new version will be with sources.

To public source I need to clean them up and I need some experise to make them buildable from command line.
Now this is QtCreator project and I don't know how to build *package* from command line.
So any help is appreciate.

The Following User Says Thank You to kenga For This Useful Post:
kenga: give me tarball and I will take a look. Remember that having application in Extras(-devel/testing) will give you more users ;D