Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
Originally Posted by raghavmurali View Post
While we are requesting this to be included in CSSU, I have experience the lock to be displayed in portrait mode occasionally. I am not sure whether its because of the angle or something. But if you hold the phone at 120 degrees and press the power button i could see the lock screen displayed in portrait mode. I am not sure whether anyone has experience it. Can anyone test it out

This is not to take away the good work done done by I32606.
My lockscreen is always in portrait, actually the only feature that does not respond to portrait lock in this thread......if that and the reboot problem went away, i would have a perfect device

Last edited by ed_boner; 2012-01-03 at 00:35.

...so...how is the development of this going?..are we going to have to wait until a cssu update to solve the reboot problem?tks

..cant believe noone is interested in this

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
..cant believe noone is interested in this
arcean rebased merge request done by the author a few days ago on top of the latest h-d. still this needs testing and most probably won't make it in the next CSSU update.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Only issue I can report with this modded HD is that portrait orientation lock does not survive a reboot and I would like to have an option to remove orientation lock icon from top status bar without using Powatool.

Other than that - absolutely no problems and I use it all the time since announcement.

The Following User Says Thank You to artpra For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
arcean rebased merge request done by the author a few days ago on top of the latest h-d. still this needs testing and most probably won't make it in the next CSSU update.
finally some news thanks freeman..too bad there are no news about the reboot problem, cause its the only issue i can say about this awsome patch.

Originally Posted by ed_boner View Post
My lockscreen is always in portrait, actually the only feature that does not respond to portrait lock in this thread......if that and the reboot problem went away, i would have a perfect device
My lockscreen is (almost) always in landscape, but I would prefer portrait. Is there a way of locking it to portrait? (this is the default lockscreen, not qt/advanced).

Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
I think this version of hildon-desktop doesn't respond time after time and sometimes I can't scroll in task view. Just reverted to cssu version, lets see if I will experience those problems in it as well.

Thanks for great job to the dev.

really sad not to see any developments on this...

Dear sir,how are you doing?I downloaded the package for the hildon desktop and used xt parameters you listed.unfortunately it isn't going through.I reupdated my cssu recently and the portrait mode is not working and I couldn't find the orientation lock either,I tried using the cssu feature for force portrait mode but its not working.Can you help me on how to enable this in the hildon desktop.I already downloaded your package.Thanks