Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by shaglund View Post
Now I got the shipping confirmation from Jolla and it's the same tracking number I got from DHL.
Estimated Delivery: Friday, October 09, 2015 By End of Day.
But that's like tomorrow

My tablet is shipped too

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
I don't believe any of you guys. You are all just good with Photoshop and stuff.

None of this is real. No one is getting the tablet.

I might be just in denial because I didn't buy a Jolla tablet, but it's not that.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Netherlands
I also received the mail, but cannot access any tracking information because the carrier is not in the list. So I'll just wait and see.

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
So they are also using other carriers than just DHL. TNT+DPD is said at the comments in https://together.jolla.com/question/...-been-shipped/

Used carrier might affect the delivery times.

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Mine got shipped, DHL.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by ste-phan View Post
If you like to stick around as a brand for a while there is nothing wrong with spreading Jolla branded quality chargers around!
Absolutely! That was implied between the lines in my post. Savings in the wrong place.

My interpretation is that they are really desperate to save pennies. It is not just the tablet fiasco, there are signs all over the place indicating the same thing.

Shipping confirmation today 10:17

#246 (group1)

to Austria

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Absolutely! That was implied between the lines in my post. Savings in the wrong place.

My interpretation is that they are really desperate to save pennies. It is not just the tablet fiasco, there are signs all over the place indicating the same thing.
Saving money by not including a USB charger is A Good Thing IMNSHO. You go get a charger according to your needs - or don't get a charger at all. Waste not want not.

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
Saving money by not including a USB charger is A Good Thing IMNSHO. You go get a charger according to your needs - or don't get a charger at all. Waste not want not.
Bull****! Selling an electronic device without a vital component like that is a sure path to a disaster. They can get away with that for a while becase they still have a bunch of fanboys supporting them no matter what but they cannot survive forever by appealing only to that dwindling group.

If you do not do a business properly, you will be rightfully perceived as an amateur. Which is something they could afford if they sold the tablet as a 20 €/£/$ toy but if they want to appear serious, they should also act serious.

Howgh!

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund