Posts: 90 | Thanked: 580 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgium
Since the Pro1 might not arrive on time for the contest, here already a submission. IMO @ibrakalifa still wins this but I give my best shot .

Edit: Big version here, above was resized to prevent browsers loading the big version automatically http://matland.be/tmofotocontest/IMG...b_crop_sat.jpg
Taken with a Doogee S60, cropped, adjusted whitebalance and saturation in Gimp. Original photo is here (warning, big file, 6mb): http://matland.be/tmofotocontest/IMG...917_145038.jpg

Last edited by netman; 2019-09-18 at 10:36.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Originally Posted by netman View Post
Since the Pro1 might not arrive on time for the contest, here already a submission. IMO @ibrakalifa still wins this but I give my best shot .
http://matland.be/tmofotocontest/IMG...b_crop_sat.jpg
Taken with a Doogee S60, cropped, adjusted whitebalance and saturation in Gimp. Original photo is here (warning, big file, 6mb): http://matland.be/tmofotocontest/IMG...917_145038.jpg
Wow what a shot, how did you do that? Macro mode? Extra lense?

Oh here's my last nokia device(for now), not an entry, just seems like it's quite relevant with the theme

https://is.gd/erejon

Last edited by ibrakalifa; 2019-09-17 at 21:03. Reason: Edit the link, sorry

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
Wow what a shot, how did you do that? Macro mode? Extra lense?
Just many megapixels and crop it from as close as the cam would focus, it took approx 150 tries but i was having fun :-). edit: Original camera app from the phone in auto mode is what I used, sometimes opencamera seems to work better and sometimes it doesn't.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Too bad that because I use N900 I can't watch with this the pictures cause the phone freezes. Have to use some other phone to see the pictures. Or would there be some setting which would make the phone not freeze? The pictures are such a heavy load that I usually use microb without pictures in settings.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Too bad that because I use N900 I can't watch with this the pictures cause the phone freezes. Have to use some other phone to see the pictures. Or would there be some setting which would make the phone not freeze? The pictures are such a heavy load that I usually use microb without pictures in settings.
I couldn't reproduce the issue on my n900, this page loads fine on it. However I rescaled my picture very small and linked to the original, lettuce know if that helps .

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
So can you surf the competition thread without problems on loading? What kind of settings you have?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
So can you surf the competition thread without problems on loading? What kind of settings you have?
I can and just went trough all 4 pages to double check, using the "Web" thing that came with maemo, it's been years since I used my n900 much tho so it may have missed updates etc... Don't know the version as "Application Manager" is dead. It did complain of a certificate issue when loading the page first but I ignored it without any ill effects seemingly. Here the settings:

Browser
Memory cache size: 5MB
Use increase and decrease keys for: Zooming
Open in full screen: No
Auto focus address field: Yes
Enable rotation: Yes

Content
Enable password saving: Yes
Open pop-ups: Always
Accept cookies: Always
Enable JavaScript: Yes
Allow JavaScript pausing: after 15 seconds

Add-ons: Adblock Plus 1.0.2, Maemo GeoLocation 1.1.5, Single sign on for Ovi by Nokia 1.2.7
Plugins: Atlas Plugin 2.0.40.8+0m5, Default plug-in, Mediaplayer media plug-in, Nokia MessageBus Plugin, Shockwave Flash 9.0 r277

Adjust view has always show images, text size normal, encoding latin ISO 8859-1.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
Have you used that some weird watchdog script or something? Don't remember what it was called but it prevented something from happening on the system which could make device freeze. Anyone know what it was? I tried to open page 3 and my device couldn't take it. I'm not sure what is wrong here cause it has been all the time same for me not being able to open these pages if there are big image files. Here is my conky screenshot without anything running. I have thought could it be that because I have mail, calendar and four dockbar widgets that they would eat all the ram or something. It shows 191 processes but one running only.
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Have you used that some weird watchdog script or something?
I have not.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
Are you using cssu thumb or have you some swap settings or what is your phone set up? I would really like this to work.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:

Tags
camera phone, competition