Notices

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
his latest icon packs is called Harmattan Icon Packs....

i have try your harmattan icon...a very-very nice packages but still a few thing need to be done to fix some odds icon that you make...
for example battery icon on the status bar...i can see a square boxes outside your icon...really look ugly...
at the microB...the bookmarks icon doesnt look smooth at the round icon...same things with the wifi icon on the status bar...

here the proof...
Good Discover.....

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
see lot of bugs need to be fixed it, seem i wrong converted from 24 bit to 18 bit
Triple Booting : maemo, power kernel 47, nitdroid umay 2,3,4

make ur desktop look awesome use symbian-anna-icons and harmattan icon pack

thanx button if u wanna say thanx dont use reply to save space loo

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Karachi
man this icon pack is brilliant! using it on a plain black bacground on all my desktops and it gives a very clean, colorful look!

great work mate!

if youre looking to make this even better, my suggestions would be:
>the icon for a contact that doesnt have a profile picture attached is great at the smaller sizes, but it blurs when (1) you tap on a contact in phone/conversation view and when (2) you call them, because these both situations have larger icon sizes no?
>in conversation view, the icon for an unread sms/im is the same as the one that has been read, only difference is the little white * in the icon. it would be nice if this was a colour, like red * so it would be easier to see which ones are unread.
>battery icon could be smoother/rounder, it would look cute like the rest of the theme. "low battery" icon is currently also gray, so cannot tell by looking if battery is low, could that also be red instead?
>icons for "online" "away" "busy" statuses are good shape but colour could be brighter....like bright green, bright red, bright yellow/orange

these are very very small things, but i think will help in making this theme the best-est out there!

Gooddddddddddddddddddd

Goodddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Gooddddddddddddddddd

Gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
Originally Posted by Ennesv View Post
Gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
calm down dude , have some cold water .

The Following User Says Thank You to eefo For This Useful Post:
Goodddddddddddddddddddd

Originally Posted by afaq View Post
great job.
Where is download link for the Symbian-ANNA-icon-pack

Tags
icons, symbian