Active Topics

Notices

I downloaded n900-quran_0.5.2-1_i386.deb and n900-quran_0.5.2-1_armel.deb both files and try both files (one by one) to install. it gives error message missing file???

Please let me know source of complete software and its install instruction

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
I believe there's a couple of Quran apps in the maemo repos.. Check your App Manager (search for quran)... You might need to enable Extras-Testing or Extras-Devel (not sure though).. Also what are those debs missing? maybe you can apt-get the missing dependencies?

I have checked, only n900-quran apps is compatible for Nokia n900 as per as I found. From where I can get Extras-Testing or Extras-Devel. Could you write details.

Originally Posted by msahmed View Post
I downloaded n900-quran_0.5.2-1_i386.deb and n900-quran_0.5.2-1_armel.deb both files and try both files (one by one) to install. it gives error message missing file???

Please let me know source of complete software and its install instruction
This is the correct thread to ask questions...

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=75557

install using fapman, because it looks like a missing dependency error, btw it works fine for me (for almost over a month)...

p.s. always use power search before opening a new thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Originally Posted by msahmed View Post
This post misses required information, such as *how* did you download it (browser? application manager?), and the *exact* *complete* error message.