Originally Posted by Pulzar View Post
I can't install anything. The phone tells me that it has to uninstall an incompatible software. None of the new software updates install. It's weird. I wouldn't want to reflash because of this. I had some apps installed outside of ovi store but uninstalling those didn't help. So uninstalling works but installing doesn't after the pr update.

I had the same issue, uninstalled REAL GOLF 2011, it was the conflicting app. No problems after that. Spread the word, i only noticed it was the problem when forcing an re-update via Terminal to try and solve it.

The Following User Says Thank You to scaramanga89 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
Try to switch back from swype to normal text input. (it usually keeps working when you switch back to swype again))
You're right.

Happy owner of N9, the last Nokia smartphone.

The Following User Says Thank You to babraq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by scaramanga89 View Post
I had the same issue, uninstalled REAL GOLF 2011, it was the conflicting app. No problems after that. Spread the word, i only noticed it was the problem when forcing an re-update via Terminal to try and solve it.
I have the same issue too and I dont have Real Golf installed :-(. How can I fix this. I want to be able to install things...

Is there support for bluetooth keyboards now? MeeSpot doesn't seem to have lockscreen controls. Is there API for the feature, so we can expect an update?

Haven't played around with the phone that much after the update, but it does seem slightly faster. And did turn on Swype. Didn't notice a way to select which languages to cycle between with it though.

Originally Posted by slai View Post
Even when rooted? Thats weird...
Yes, even when rooted. I guess that's why some people are moaning about aegis being a pain in the arse.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Finland. Right in the middle.
A quick on/off button for bluetooth has appeared in the pull down bar where network and availability quickies are. I don't recall it being there earlier.

Regarding bug #1: Twitter app seems fine on my phone.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nailbar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
Nailbar it wasnt there by default but you could enable it in Settings in PR 1.0.

The Following User Says Thank You to slai For This Useful Post:
I can't get Facebook working at all. Not in the feed, in contacts, the app itself or in the online/offline switcher... Does anybody have an idea what to do? I'm kinda lost here. Tried switching the phone off and on, turning dev mode on/off, deactivated Facebook and reactivated it... Don't what more I can do?

The Following User Says Thank You to photonavdk For This Useful Post:
I don't use the native facebook app at all . Try fmobi or kasvopus