Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by MikeHG View Post
[*]Current Sailfish rotation settings don't allow 'inverted' landscape
That's somewhat application-dependent since the browser for example freely rotates to any direction except inverted portrait...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 123 | Thanked: 268 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
Also e-mail -client does this. Landscape both ways but portrait only "right side up".

The Following User Says Thank You to Tsippaduida For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Got my TOHKBD today. Bought from a nice UK TMOer A big thank to him and of course, Dirk and Andrew and Kimmo.

SW installed automatically and written well. I found a problem and wondering if it's only me or general -

I found certain keys requires more pressure than others. As sometimes I already hear/feel the "click" but the keyboard did not recognise the input, I have to press harder to make it work. So even if my finger feels the "click" it doesn't necessary mean you typed that letter. Which makes quite frustrated while typing quickly, as I missed a lot letters.

Wondering anyone else having the same problem or it's just me? Will there be any method to make it softer or more sensitive on pressure?

BTW, is it possible to buy the files for 3D printing case to I can re-print outer shell using ABS?

The Following User Says Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Insensitive keys improve with time, but there are some tricks (not necessarily endorsed by the makers) here:

https://together.jolla.com/question/...sponsive-keys/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikeHG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
Got my TOHKBD today. Bought from a nice UK TMOer A big thank to him and of course, Dirk and Andrew and Kimmo.

BTW, is it possible to buy the files for 3D printing case to I can re-print outer shell using ABS?
Dirk posted the link here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1700

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
I found a problem and wondering if it's only me or general -

I found certain keys requires more pressure than others. As sometimes I already hear/feel the "click" but the keyboard did not recognise the input, I have to press harder to make it work. So even if my finger feels the "click" it doesn't necessary mean you typed that letter. Which makes quite frustrated while typing quickly, as I missed a lot letters.

Wondering anyone else having the same problem or it's just me? Will there be any method to make it softer or more sensitive on pressure?
Yes, others do have the same problem (among other problems), but it's an unwritten rule not to talk about it. If you really must get it out of your system, then the usual preferred way of mentioning it is:

Thanks!! This is the best keyboard I have ever used!
I just have a very slight problem... The keys don't work. But other than that, it's awesome!

Last edited by nodevel; 2015-08-13 at 14:03.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nodevel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
Thanks!! This is the best keyboard I have ever used!
I just have a very slight problem... The keys don't work. But other than that, it's awesome!
Haha I get it. But how can a keyboard be awesome while not all the keys work? By looking?

Luckily the link shared above contains some fix, I will try using the method mentioned see if it works...

The Following User Says Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Worked for me - I had one key that almost literally wouldn't register. Poked it around a bit, pressed it a few hundred times, now it works fine.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeHG For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
@chenliangchen, @MikeHG
I can confirm that using the keys actually betters the response a lot.
Using the KB since ~4 weeks, the 'w' had issues until yesterday
So, expect improvement over time!
look, it wwwwwwworks nowwwwwww

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Spain
First rule of TOHKBD2 non working keys is: you do not talk about TOHKBD2 non working keys.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mced For This Useful Post:

Tags
keyboard, kickstarter, other half, tohkbd