I have installed both flash 10.1 and 10.2 separately, in any case the flash-webpages tell me I need flash? Any ideas?

its probably been asked but has anyone had any problems with over clocking after installing gingerbread on their n900, mines reverted back to stock

gav

edit: dont worry, sorted it =]

Last edited by shaddam; 2011-03-27 at 15:15.

Originally Posted by Zas View Post
NITDroid is completely on the SD card, it won't mess with your maemo root folders, but it will use the eMMC (MyDocs, 32GB memory) as an "SD card". Try getting 0.0.9 running and when this 0.1.0 comes out you can just format the SD card and copy the 0.1.0 nitdroid files there. I installed Gingerbread on my SD card and I have power kernel too.

Try the autoinstaller first and then update to 0.0.9.
I'm not an expert of doing this kind of thing. But I wanted to have dual boot on my n900. I did manage to install meeGo....running so slow. forget it... Then android....

I did copy the android image files and install by using write image under windows xp to my SD. Then, I did use flasher by connecting n900 using USB. I failed to run android. Later on, I found auto installation Nitdroid..... I followed the steps and finally I managed to get multiboot then, I select the nitdroid....it's working..but not so smooth.... keep rebooting few times and it's running smooth nowadays, i did manage to dwnload n install android apps from the "market" there...

Till now, I still can not run the camera function. I did open the lens cover but, there's no image appears on the screen. Anyone knows how to solve this? Thanks....

Hi guys.. it's seems i have a little problem with NITDroid.. i finally installed Gingerbread on my N900 but my problem is when i booting to NITDroid i have warning "Low Space storage" i did followed the instruction by youtube as well as wiki. do you think i'm doing something wrong? i'm totally noob but i would like to try anything in this forum. sorry for my bad english.

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Plovdiv, Bulgaria
I installed gingerbread following the exact wiki instructions,applied the fixes but i have 1 problem - I can't load my power kernel .. I followed the wiki instructions but I get a "Can't flash kernel, required files not found Guru Meditation #00000025.62017712" :X Any hints? I also tried the suggested @power-kernel wiki fix:
apt-get install kernel-power-bootimg
apt-get install --reinstall multiboot-kernel-power
Still nothing :/
Do I need to deinstall the entire kernel and install it again ?:X

I installed gingerbread on emmc.

Lot of aps running fine, but some crashing after a while
and won't let me install more apps saying low in memory.
i have roofs 23 MB free and home 134 MB free.

The question is:
I need more space and how much?
and what should I free up: rootsh, home
or I need to do something else.

....Waiting in the shadows for some answer....http://talk.maemo.org/images/icons/icon9.gif

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Yemen
Originally Posted by SHARP66 View Post
I installed gingerbread on emmc.

Lot of aps running fine, but some crashing after a while
and won't let me install more apps saying low in memory.
i have roofs 23 MB free and home 134 MB free.

The question is:
I need more space and how much?
and what should I free up: rootsh, home
or I need to do something else.

....Waiting in the shadows for some answer....http://talk.maemo.org/images/icons/icon9.gif

I just have the same problem and I cannot find any solution for it .
I have android gingerbread on my N900 .
I have installed some apps form market like angrybirds and angrybirds space .. and pdf viewer ..also some other small apps .. but when I tried to install one more little app , I got ( no enough space ) ,, I have more than 140mb on internal memory and 5gb on sd card .. so , why I got this message( no enough space ) even when I try to install small app less than 1mb ?? and how I can free more space so I can install more apps ??

Tags
elop sucks, when naked