Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hilversum
Hey!

I've had my N900 for a few months now, and since yesterday I'm experiencing something weird for the very first time with it.

I wanted to share a photo, so I did with the pixelpipe sharing service plugin and it wasn't working, no progress on the upload after a long time - even clicking on the sharing icon on the statusbar to cancel it showed a popup with "Yes/No" for only 1 second and then it went away by itself. So, I removed the sharing account and tried to re-add it, but every time I do, I get "Internal Error - application 'Settings' closed"

Also, just now, I was playing some songs and clicked on another album to listen to, and got the same error after a delay and spike in CPU load - "Internal Error - application 'Media Player' closed".

Is my N900 dying... ? :|

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Have you tried rebooting?

The Following User Says Thank You to Rob1n For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hilversum
Just did, it works! Thanks for the tip... I pride myself on long uptimes (3+ days), cutting down on battery or charging while running and so on and guess the N900 is not engineered to handle them.

Thanks once again!

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
It is still existed!
Not with all files, but with 480p recorded mp4 videos!
Not all the mp4 videos could be used via sharing accounts. Lots of them causes Internal Error!

Posts: 374 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Hungary
Diverted sharing_dialog_button_mask_with_files called.
Segmentation fault

Last edited by taril; 2010-08-11 at 12:04.

I'm getting this when I try to share some mp4 videos recorded by the N900 camera.

However, not all N900 video recordings cause this error.

i still have this error... media player is opening , but when i click to music... i have this error... even i rebooted many times((( so what shall i do?(((