Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
i'd say Nukea, while pronounced the same, looks better. it evokes rising from the ashes like a mushroom cloud.

Edit: I should have read the tags. One of them is so close to my suggestion it's uncanny. Not sure what was first.

Last edited by pichlo; 2013-09-05 at 19:10.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
i'd say Nukea, while pronounced the same, looks better. it evokes rising from the ashes like a mushroom cloud.
Haha! Reminded me of Kim, oh wait imagine Kim saying "I will nuke ya with my Nukea!" HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WOULD BE F*CKING EPIC

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post

Edit: I should have read the tags. One of them is so close to my suggestion it's uncanny. Not sure what was first.
I added the Nukeia. Though your spelling might be preferable.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannejanne For This Useful Post:
Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Oh the puns that would come because of this name!

"Shut up or I will Chokia!" is one for example..
Pukia...
Disgusting people

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sohil876 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Miss the tests and studying? NO!
Quick message...
[Laughing]Don't know about tests... But I would definitely miss studying.[/Laughing] Fortunately, the world is too large and colourful to ever stop studying it. Have you heard about Evil Wiki, for instance? Yesterday was the first time I heard about it.
And yes, 'nuke' was the first thought that came to my mind when reading 'Newkia'. 'Nokia' was the second one.
Best wishes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post:
Nokia/Newkia is... sooo Kia. Sokia.

(if you dont get the reference its that Kia is a very popular car brand with a big reputation for making piece of s***)

I'm flattered

The Following User Says Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Quick message...
[Laughing]Don't know about tests... But I would definitely miss studying.[/Laughing] Fortunately, the world is too large and colourful to ever stop studying it. Have you heard about Evil Wiki, for instance? Yesterday was the first time I heard about it.
And yes, 'nuke' was the first thought that came to my mind when reading 'Newkia'. 'Nokia' was the second one.
Best wishes.
I would love to know more about the world, but definitely not school-stuff Studies studies studies, no time for anything!

This is Grade 9 now, it isn't gonna be easy

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Originally Posted by Kangal View Post
Nokia/Newkia is... sooo Kia. Sokia.

(if you dont get the reference its that Kia is a very popular car brand with a big reputation for making piece of s***)
If you go to www.newkia.com

It's an already taken domain, so, let "Newkia" dream on

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
I would love to know more about the world, but definitely not school-stuff Studies studies studies, no time for anything!

This is Grade 9 now, it isn't gonna be easy
First, figure out what is interesting for you. Planes? Submarines? Moon? Mars? Plants? Animals? Stars? Pollution? Medicines? Immortality Outer space? Magma and lava? Minerals and rocks? Travelling faster than speed of light? Invisibility? Quantum physics?
Second, figure out how to use school studies to further your knowledge of the world at the same time. Without good grades, how will you get your dream achieved?
And I have no time for anything. I used to visit TMO every day, now I am happy if I can visit it once a week. Hopefully, it settles down, soon, into a routine where I will not be afraid of missing a crucial deadline.
Grade nine... I don't remember much about it. It was at least seven years ago for me? I remember my teachers, though; in Biology, Mathematics, Foreign Language, Literature, Physics, Chemistry.... I remember them fondly, and I would have recognised them if there was a slightest chance of meeting them. But they are far away, far away.
Best wishes.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Firefox, Ubuntu, Jolla, fairPhone, Kazam, Tizen, Newkia...

So much cool stuff...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-09-08 at 11:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

Tags
!war of worlds!, duke_nukia, fukia, nuke apocalypse, nukeia, pissedya, pissya, pukeia, rakia, sokia