Active Topics

Notices

I bought your app yesterday and is really a gud one, was wondering if u cud include the option to change the colour of the clock to match the colour of the text !! Thanks & regards.

Posts: 1,391 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by omar451451 View Post
was wondering if you could include the option to change the colour of the clock to match the colour of the text
It would definitely be possible (one has to edit the .css for that), but it would require a restart of the sysuid process (or a reboot) every time the color is changed (otherwise sysuid wouldn't change the color of the clock). Not sure if this is user-friendly. Will think about it.

Version 1.0.2 has been uploaded to Ovi Publish and is currently waiting in QA. Changes include various minor fixes, new date-related fields and automatic, system-aligned display updates for scripts and current date/time.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thp For This Useful Post:
@THP

I posted this in another thread, but seeing that you are prevalent with the features of the standby screen I was wondering if there could be a spectrum analyzer option with turn on/turn off when you go to lock screen, color, and different types of anayzers for listening to music. I don't really care about power consumption I just think it would be a neat feature to have. Although I don't know the restrictions to the standby screen I'm inquiring if it can even be done. I always give proper donations so there is incentive if you are interested. Thank you for the time to respond.

Originally Posted by justadude View Post
I posted this in another thread, but seeing that you are prevalent with the features of the standby screen I was wondering if there could be a spectrum analyzer option with turn on/turn off when you go to lock screen, color, and different types of anayzers for listening to music.
Not without replacing sysuid - right now, all standby screen apps simply set the operator logo, which involves writing the image out to a file and letting sysuid decode the image and display it. I guess a spectrum analyzer with (guessed) 0.5 FPS isn't really useful?

Ok, thank you for the response. It doesn't seem like 0.5FPS would be useful enough for this type of application, but then I honestly don't know what an analyzer would run in terms of FPS. Name your price on making an attempt at this.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84986

posted by BluesLee is seems animations are possible, but that's not "real time" updating. Now I'm getting out of the realm of my knowledge

The date is not changing after 12 midnyt on my device. I let it run for two days but still showed the two day old day & date , any setting is to be done for this ?? Thanks

Originally Posted by justadude View Post
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=84986

posted by BluesLee is seems animations are possible, but that's not "real time" updating. Now I'm getting out of the realm of my knowledge
Hm, I haven't thought about video overlays (just displaying a key color on the standby screen image and doing the "animation" in the background as overlay) - that could theoretically work. I personally won't have time to work on this in the next weeks, though (master's thesis and upcoming conferences). Seems like the people in the thread over there have some experience with it, though. Can't hurt to ask there?

Originally Posted by omar451451 View Post
The date is not changing after 12 midnyt on my device. I let it run for two days but still showed the two day old day & date , any setting is to be done for this ??
Will be fixed in version 1.0.2, which is currently waiting in Ovi QA.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thp For This Useful Post:
Can you make font size bigger?

[QUOTE=thp;1226608]Hm, I haven't thought about video overlays (just displaying a key color on the standby screen image and doing the "animation" in the background as overlay) - that could theoretically work. I personally won't have time to work on this in the next weeks, though (master's thesis and upcoming conferences). Seems like the people in the thread over there have some experience with it, though. Can't hurt to ask there?

Sure, I'll make an attempt over there. If nothing comes to fruition, I'd be happy to wait until your schedule cleared to make an attempt at this. Like I said, name your price. Thanks for the reply