anyone know about Nokia upcoming devices. Im interest to purchase another Nokia Power device. Im a Nokia's Fan since i was a child

Posts: 545 | Thanked: 560 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ lebanon
even if someone know he won't tell you anything . But some prediction like a slim flagship nokia 9xx series and 808 pureview in form of windows phone .

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
ROTFL! This forum is not about Nokia. Especially not after February 2011 so you better ask about Nokia in a Nokia fanbusoyish forum instead, because most of use here don't like Nokia cause of:

* They kicked alot of good competent Linux people
* They dumped Meego
* They dumped Qt
* They hired a CEO that will go to history as the most stupid CEO at Nokia.

well list goes on...

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 463 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Athens
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
ROTFL! This forum is not about Nokia. Especially not after February 2011 so you better ask about Nokia in a Nokia fanbusoyish forum instead, because most of use here don't like Nokia cause of:

* They kicked alot of good competent Linux people
* They dumped Meego
* They dumped Qt
* They hired a CEO that will go to history as the most stupid CEO at Nokia.

well list goes on...
One question, how many forums are there that are discuss about Nokia I thought there aren't any left?

And a correction Most stupid CEO period.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zoxir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
You can talk about Nokia stuff at http://discussions.nokia.com

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vbl View Post
anyone know about Nokia upcoming devices. Im interest to purchase another Nokia Power device. Im a Nokia's Fan since i was a child
All of the previous responses are 100% true, but to answer your question, the latest rumors about flagship Nokia phones are that there will be one now called the Nokia Catwalk, which is supposed to be made of aluminum for a lighter, premium build quality. Also, there is supposed to be another phone now called the Nokia EOS, which is supposed to be a Lumia-running phone with an excellent camera, perhaps the 41 mega pixel sensor used for the Nokia 808.

On this forum, most would agree that the next true Nokia flagship will come from the company Jolla, the Nokia spin off company formed largely from the ex-Nokians who produced the Nokia N9 and N950. Jolla has a phone due for release later this year running its new Sailfish OS, which you can search for on this forum.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hacker For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
This forum is now Community-led; feel free to discuss whatever in the sub-forums as long as it doesn't break the forum's rules.

Even though people hate Nokia it doesn't mean people can't discuss about it or discuss upcoming product launches etc

You'll be surprised to find quite a number of people who don't hate Nokia but just indifferent to them so ignore advice of people who hate blindly...

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Out of topic:

I don't understand why people hate Nokia that much...
Nokia is profit-oriented company, not a public service-oriented company, lucky you Nokia release the notorious Nokia N9, if not, we can't even have a toy to play...Is it Samsung? Motorola? LG? or else did?

In the first, i was hate too, not to Nokia, but to Elop with his burning platform memo, but then realize; "hey, you're not the money holder, sit back, and watch the show, you already had one of the great device of all time, enjoy it!".

I love my N9, and whoever for release it....

So, let this thread continues...

Last edited by efion; 2013-03-13 at 03:50.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to efion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by vbl View Post
Im interest to purchase another Nokia Power device.
Me too! Unfortunately Nokia has been concentrating on windows phones recently, not power phones. I guess time to email Elop and ask when's the next MeeGo device comes out :-)

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
Posts: 147 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Toronto, Canada
Why do you care what Nokia will release? And why do you have such a brand loyalty? You do not owe anything to any corporation, and that goes both ways. Pick whatever device best suits your needs when you need it, regardless of the logo on the casing.

I owned phones or PDAs made by Sony, Sony Ericsson, Nokia, HTC and Samsung. I owned laptops made by every single manufacturer out there, including but not limited to IBM, Lenovo, Dell, HP, Apple, Toshiba, Asus, Acer, Sager and Panasonic.

To take it further, I owned cars made by Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, WV, and Ford, and I owned motorcycles made by Yamaha and Suzuki.

Don't be a brand slave.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cr0c0 For This Useful Post: