Notices

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
cant download the full version on my n900. tried the trial v but it just gives me a blank screen

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
version updated to 3.03 in store!

The Following User Says Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Still unable to update, kept prompting download error. Even when I tried the download trick from the website, doesn't work either. Nokia Store grinds my gear

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
is this 3.03 version for maemo?..just updated via ovi store and opened the software and it shows version 2.3..!!

I just bought the application, installed everything necessary, give the application permission on Facebook and I'm getting always this error:

"error on line 6 at column 924: expected '#' or '[a-zA-Z]', but got '&'. "

Can someone help? Thanks.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by vrsho View Post
I just bought the application, installed everything necessary, give the application permission on Facebook and I'm getting always this error:

"error on line 6 at column 924: expected '#' or '[a-zA-Z]', but got '&'. "

Can someone help? Thanks.
I had the same problem and moved to address the language of Facebook to English (U.S.). But now Kasvopus not appear like the images and videos. The application opens as if in Opera Mobile who only much slower. I've tried all the recommendations that were expressed by the discussion but had no success! Anyone have any different idea?

PS: Sorry for bad english. I am Brazilian and I'm not so used as I would like.

Originally Posted by antoniocarlos07 View Post
I had the same problem and moved to address the language of Facebook to English (U.S.). But now Kasvopus not appear like the images and videos. The application opens as if in Opera Mobile who only much slower. I've tried all the recommendations that were expressed by the discussion but had no success! Anyone have any different idea?

PS: Sorry for bad english. I am Brazilian and I'm not so used as I would like.
How did you change the language to English? I cant change the language on login page from fMobi..It always on my native language. I tried to change my regional setting to U.S and it's still on my native lang...

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Go to Facebook through MicroB browser. Log in and go to "Privacy Settings" <> Ads, Apps and Websites (Edit Settings) <> Turn Off. Reset all applications and re-enable the option to "Turn On". After this process, open the app and login FMobi normally, install and approve the permission options.

Well .. Worked with me!

Did anyone get the error message “Error, Facebool return 400 bad request”?, I even tried relogin, didn't work.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ East Timor
me to.
fmobi alway saying api returned 403 forbiden

plz fix

Tags
broken, dead horse, facebook client, freeriders, gimme gimme