Notices

Originally Posted by setter View Post
**** Nokia. Can't you handle that users pay directly to you and then you will send the installation file via email?
I would then eventually end up having troubles with the finance office. Plus the additional effort... I am currently doing my best to help the people who contact me but I do not have time to maintain the app outside the app store.

The Following User Says Thank You to bwalter For This Useful Post:
Good news is that we who already bought it, no longer have to pay again It now says "download" instead of "buy". If Nokia miraculously succeed with the "extremly difficult" task to fix a download, maybe we get to try MeeRun before the "maximum number of downloads message" shows up again.

EDIT: Thanks bwalter for sending the app. Very appreciated!

Last edited by nosocks; 2013-04-23 at 14:53. Reason: just saying thanks

Hi bwalter, thank you for your effort, but understand the people who pay to nokia for your app, I try to send a message to nokia, but obviously I received an answer from a bot. I really want to use your app, tell me if I can help you in some way as user to make nokia do their work.

Originally Posted by jhon_key View Post
Hi bwalter, thank you for your effort, but understand the people who pay to nokia for your app, I try to send a message to nokia, but obviously I received an answer from a bot. I really want to use your app, tell me if I can help you in some way as user to make nokia do their work.
I can't download the updated version either, bwalter is there any other way to get your app?

Of course I understand it. But the TMO users who have disabled private messages have statistically less chances to get contacted Just pm me...

Originally Posted by jhon_key View Post

The Following User Says Thank You to bwalter For This Useful Post:
I finally got to try it out today, Bwalter sent me the deb file last night, its very good, I used the default filter, you can create a custom filter or use no filter at all, I haven't played around with the filter settings yet so I'm not sure how they affect the recording.

I uploaded it to sportstracker
http://www.sports-tracker.com/#/work...o7h6blh48sld31
But sportstracker claimed my max speed was 75.7km/h, where MeeRun claimed it was 45.5km/h, which I believe is the real figure.

If Nokia ever sort out the download problem I think this will be the most popular sport tracking app for the N9.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by bwalter View Post
Of course I understand it. But the TMO users who have disabled private messages have statistically less chances to get contacted Just pm me...
ha ha, statistically less chance even than Nokia making their download work

I can't send PM yet :s, let me see if I can create a new account.

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Yesterday I got an answer from Nokia with instructions like "open store, go to... in settings delete private data, reboot..." to make the download work . Of course it didn't, but I'm pretty sure that instructions were for Symbian because the path to follow didn't match with the N9's settings So now we can understand why Nokia Store works sooo well

The Following User Says Thank You to Lucazz990 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Łódź, Poland
Grrr...
I can't download from ovi store (reported 3 or 4 times to ovi store, and i will report every day).

I can't send private massages on TMO (I didn't recive emaili with activation link - resent doesn't work for me).

Is any way to use this app?
I bought (18.04.2013 18:35), paid, and have transaction number.