Posts: 218 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany , Thüringen
alright thx for the hint nosa at the old PR 1.1.1 this wasnt enabled by default iam right? So i guess this was a layer 8 bug *lough*

Originally Posted by crown77 View Post
alright thx for the hint nosa at the old PR 1.1.1 this wasnt enabled by default iam right? So i guess this was a layer 8 bug *lough*
I can't remember TBH

has anyone had problem connecting to skype?? my msn works, but skype says not signed in... i updated ota...

i see many people havee to flash it manually.
if this damn thing cannot work properly ota, then y the heck does nokia provide this service??

Originally Posted by UNderworld View Post
has anyone had problem connecting to skype?? my msn works, but skype says not signed in... i updated ota...

i see many people havee to flash it manually.
if this damn thing cannot work properly ota, then y the heck does nokia provide this service??
I did it OTA. My skype works fine. Quit overreacting

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
I don't have any of these bugs so they don't exist.

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Weird bug when you turn on N900 with offline mode enabled. It lags, impossible to work , even when you enter pin afterward it still lags..only restart helped

can anyone try and confirm?

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vulcan
Originally Posted by slipkornsaad View Post
It gives you a message that your card is on read mode only? If so, i have the same prob !

- Another bug, some widgets keeps disappearing, i don't know if it's caused by twitter widget? because it happens after i install this widget...
Hi slipkornsaad,

In my case nothing happens when I insert the mmc. No message. Tried two different mmc and no change.
I'd like to know if someone have it working correctly after the update. If yes then I'll probably have to reflash my device.

Thanks,
Trek1701

Now I can't reproduce my own copy/paste bug. Thanks for your feedback.

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
I really don't understand
doh :-)

Let's say you go in the contacts applications, click the top menu, then select Settings, you'd see the menu pop from the bottom with Settings as a title but all the buttons / check box bellow would not be there. All you'd see is as if it was all transparent and thus still see the contacts through!

Originally Posted by LaptopU View Post
I never bothered having a shortcut to my contacts before as I used to access them through either the phone menu or new SMS menu, so I decided I need to add a shortcut to my contacts whilst the bug is sorted. I had a problem adding a new shortcut to my desktop, after I added it and pressed 'done' the screen was still in its adjustment mode. The icons could be clicked as if the screen was not in adjustment mode, and clicking on the top bar of the screen which was blank brought up the N900's menu which would normally be brought up pressing around the signal/taskbar area on a normal screen. Rebooting got me out of this mode, but then adjusting it got me back in again, third time lucky for me when adjusting this.
I also have problems with the contacts shortcuts. I did use one shortcut before upgrading - to my wife - and after upgrading OTA, it is gone. When trying to re-add it, I can't. Her entry in the phone book is not shown while I search for a contact to add. The menu-item to add a shortcut is not available.

It is like it is on the desktop, but invisible and untappable.

So I tried adding another contact. Same thing. It is as if I had added it, but I can not see it - and thus not remove it either.

Even worse, trying to reboot it was now seemingly dead!
Pushing the power button repeatedly or for a long time did not help. Removing the battery did.

Having rebooted the contacts are visible for me as well and it is possible to add, move and remove contacts.

Time to file a bug, I think....