Notices

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by El Amir View Post
marxian, do you already have French translations?
If not, let me know, I'd love to contribute.
Let me know!
I don't currently have a French translation, so it would be great if you could provide one. Thanks.

I have attached the .ts file.

Just a quick update. The menu system is being changed to one that is simpler and requires fewer screen taps:

Attached Files
File Type: zip base.ts.zip (3.9 KB, 105 views)

My website

GitHub

Last edited by marxian; 2011-05-07 at 00:15.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
I still have some borked searches. For example, "I'm on a boat" doesn't bring up the Lonely Island video. "Darkest of places" also doesn't return correct results.

Where to copy this Base file?

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by TheLongshot View Post
I still have some borked searches. For example, "I'm on a boat" doesn't bring up the Lonely Island video. "Darkest of places" also doesn't return correct results.
This is fixed for the next release.

My website

GitHub

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Italia
The 0.6.7 release doesn't connect saying: "Error: AccountMigrated"

EDIT: I also tried to delete .config/cutetube but doesn't help

Posts: 487 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I don't currently have a French translation, so it would be great if you could provide one. Thanks.

I have attached the .ts file.
Cheers, I've got exams right now but as soon as I'm done, I'll get on it!

Applications I've made:
- Vuvuzela
- LTM: London Tube Map

The Following User Says Thank You to El Amir For This Useful Post:
Posts: 48 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Dublin, Ireland
why is it that when i download anything, the download speed starts off at 1.2mb/s on wifi and then eventually slows down to 110kb/s (or even slower if its a long vid)?? is there any way to change the setting so that the download speed stays as high as possible, or set a certain speed which to download with?

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
@Marxian

can u please ad the option to create playlists and to play them afterwards, like the python cutetube???

thanks in advance

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by csaba93 View Post
why is it that when i download anything, the download speed starts off at 1.2mb/s on wifi and then eventually slows down to 110kb/s (or even slower if its a long vid)?? is there any way to change the setting so that the download speed stays as high as possible, or set a certain speed which to download with?
110kb/s is quite a normal download speed from Youtube, whether it's with Cutetube or Firefox on a Desktop PC.

Originally Posted by csaba93 View Post
I get the same problem?? Mine all start at over 3.1mbps and slows down to 100 or so kbps. If i pause the download n start again it speeds up but then slows down. Big video's take yonks to download because of this?

One more thing Marxian if ya reading this... is there a way to forward through video's in moblie mode like you can in high quality via stock player? If i tap to fast forward in mobile playback it just starts the video from the begining? Thanks

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube