Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by MartinK View Post
Sorry, but I'm afraid you are taking this too far now...

You think a beer is too much? What about a Coke?

I'm planning my own scam.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-11-23 at 16:52.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I'm planning my own scam.
Shut up and take my money!

Maybe Marc dillon will back you and you can have the last laugh

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Is it ok for a company to use crowdfunding money to what ever. Can I say I will create a cheap android with top notch specs for $50 or whatever and then use the money for rent and personal tech?
Hey, Dave, ever tried to design anything? If you yourself go to that Chinese factory and ask them to build you a new tablet with unique design features and a novel OS, and offer them $200, they'll laugh in your face.

Jolla has certainly already spent more on the tablet than the Indiegogo campaign brought in.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Copernicus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Hey, Dave, ever tried to design anything? If you yourself go to that Chinese factory and ask them to build you a new tablet with unique design features and a novel OS, and offer them $200, they'll laugh in your face.

Jolla has certainly already spent more on the tablet than the Indiegogo campaign brought in.
Quite a lousy business model and Jolla takes a hard fall for sthis stupidity.

(and don't blame others for their failure and incompetence)

Yep. Learn two things:

- Don't try unless you have s***load of money
- Stay as far away from communities as possible

If you don't, you'll be between rock and hard place.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JulmaHerra For This Useful Post:

Can't speak for dave, but jolla had already done this with the phone, actually they did more with the phone as the tablet was found to be someone else's design.

They knew what they were getting into, and pissed the money away

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Has anyone arrested Marc Dillon & Co yet? They could at least buy us a beer after this semiScam.

Is it ok for a company to use crowdfunding money to what ever. Can I say I will create a cheap android with top notch specs for $50 or whatever and then use the money for rent and personal tech?
You STILL trying to divert and distract the blame onto everyone else? Disgusting. It's over, Dave. Everyone knows you siphoned off all the money, and your sofa is made of Jolla tablets.

The Following User Says Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

No probes. I never intend to order or build anything. Just collect

Jolla managment is somehow different other leaders?

My beef with Jolla is basically not that they dident(so far) ship the tablet but that they dident told the truth of the status instead the press got wind of the restructuring.

You dont think we Are allowed to make some Jokes about jolla and their leaders? Just imagine what elop, balmer and Jobs have been facing during the years. Leadership is a bitch

Call the police and get a free beer is to much for you?

Ok. Im sorry Marc . I never really intendend to actually arrest you and force you to play for a beer for the 1000 backers. Sincerely Dave Marchack

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2015-11-23 at 17:19.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Another tweet:

Originally Posted by cybette
Many sailors have to disembark so boat won't sink too fast. Repairs can be made & maybe some will return. Also most of us still wanna fish
Love these guys.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
Can't speak for dave, but jolla had already done this with the phone, actually they did more with the phone as the tablet was found to be someone else's design.
And the phone wasn't??? That phone was definitely NOT an in-house design by Jolla itself...