Active Topics

I found bug (libqtm-12_1.2.0+git20131006-fremantle3):
Code:
 plugin cannot be loaded for module "QtMobility.sensors": Cannot load library /opt/qtm12/imports/QtMobility/sensors/libdeclarative_sensors.so: (/opt/qtm12/imports/QtMobility/sensors/libdeclarative_sensors.so: undefined symbol: _ZNK10QtMobility10QAltimeter10metaObjectEv)
I guess file ./src/sensors/qaltimeter.cpp needs Maemo5 tuning ("The altitude is reported in meters relative to mean sea level.")

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AapoRantalainen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
I tried to use the bluetooth api from qtmobility 1.2 from the extra repo (git20111104). Switching bluetooth on and off, make it visible, finding devices and show available services is working fine.
But when I try to pair devices a popup with the security code will only show on the other device. At the N900 nothing happens it only give some error:

Code:
void QtMobility:QBluetoothLocalDevicePrivate::pairingCompleted(QDBusPendingCallWatcher*) failed to create pairing QDBusError("org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply", "Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.")
Has somebody an idea or maybe a workaround? Or needs the api tweaking for N900? I am running my code as root.

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
iirc you need to register code entry dialog. don't remember the details though

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
iirc you need to register code entry dialog. don't remember the details though
I don't know how to register the mce dialog, so I was creating an own dialog in QT and now it works.

Without setting a LD_LIBRARY_PATH, to make sure the binary finds the new library, I needed to add the following notation for rpath in the QtCreator .pro file:

Code:
QMAKE_RPATHDIR += /opt/qtm12/lib
No need to edit /etc/ld.so.conf.

Tags
bluetooth, nfc-api, qtmobility