Notices

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Never installed any of these apps before, they good this ssu thing is big, sounds good though, hopefully make my n900 even better.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Yay i have done updating, and i must say WOW these apps are good and the community ssu update thing has made my n900 nice, fast, and reliable. It changed the font on the menu as i wanted thankyou i am not worry that much but can i also the the font in the microb browser and the facebook widget? Cheers man, well helped me out

I tried

about:config
font.name.sans-serif.x-western
then the name of your new font

But it didnt change, is there more files i have to edit?

Someone said facebook uses Tahoma font but i cant see that in the about:config

Last edited by vir3us; 2011-05-29 at 22:25.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by vir3us View Post
Yay i have done updating, and i must say WOW these apps are good and the community ssu update thing has made my n900 nice, fast, and reliable. It changed the font on the menu as i wanted thankyou i am not worry that much but can i also the the font in the microb browser and the facebook widget? Cheers man, well helped me out

I tried

about:config
font.name.sans-serif.x-western
then the name of your new font

But it didnt change, is there more files i have to edit?

Someone said facebook uses Tahoma font but i cant see that in the about:config
some people able to change the font on microB & facebook widgets while other unable to change it using Theme customizer (TC)....my experinces if TC were unable to changes fonts on your microB & facebook widgets then do not try to edit other files by yourself (unless you know what you doing) cause some people having problem changing the font back/other font after it...even TC wont able to revert back the font so please be careful on what you going to do....

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:

Tags
lol@yasirrfc, spoonfeed alert, yasirrfc