Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Thanks for the update. Lost track of things, so I did not expect it.

Is ceene the one? I did not pay proper attention to the screens during update :-(

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Indonesia
thank you for rolling an updade in 2015
Attached Images

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Tamil Nadu, India
Any changelog of the update?

Hi there, new update? Cool, but does not fix Yappari

Since ~4 weeks synchronisation to my phonebook is not possible anymore, at ~75% it tells every time ´disconnected by server´.

I already changed ´only international numbers´ to ´all numbers´, but no difference.

Why is there an update, when it does not work anymore? Or do I something wrong? It worked fine before.

Any ideas whats going on here? Many thanks!

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Brescia, Italy
So the developer of yappari has changed?

Nokia N810 16 GB
CSSU Stable
Diablo Turbo

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ India
Originally Posted by Micha1982 View Post
Hi there, new update? Cool, but does not fix Yappari

Since ~4 weeks synchronisation to my phonebook is not possible anymore, at ~75% it tells every time ´disconnected by server´.

I already changed ´only international numbers´ to ´all numbers´, but no difference.

Why is there an update, when it does not work anymore? Or do I something wrong? It worked fine before.

Any ideas whats going on here? Many thanks!
I had just the same problem, doing this fixed it.......

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
How often are you synchronizing contacts? the answer should be "NEVER" or "RARELY" since Yappari does it automatically. If you keep pressing Sync Contacts all the time to whatever reason you might have you get this disconnections from WhatsApp.

Anyway try deleting the file /home/user/.yappari/roster.db (since it's corrupted) and resynchronize again (this time you should press the button).

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi all!

I've posted a new thread explaining the new situation of Yappari.

All of you that are still suffering from bugs, please be kind and patient. Scorpius isn't actively developing Yappari anymore and I've just started working on the codebase.

It's a huge project, with hundreds of lines of code, -very well written but hundreds nonetheless-, so I'm slowly catching up with everything.

I myself am not experiencing any bugs, so I will need detailed explanations alongside LOGS in order to help understand what may be happening to all of you. Even in this case, I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to solve it.

Just in order to help me track things out, please, explain in the new thread what bugs you are suffering, so I can concentrate only on those bugs and requests that still apply to the new version.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Sohil876 View Post
I had just the same problem, doing this fixed it.......
It worked, after deleting that roster.db it seems to sync fine again, many thanks.

Now some chats and persons are away, but better than a not working
sync-function - maybe some of the contacts come back if they re-sync? I am almost sure that were persons which I gave my number, and they were not in my phonebook....

Whatever, it works again and that is good. Keep up the good work here!

Last edited by Micha1982; 2015-01-15 at 15:40.

erm, my whastapp just randomly stopped connecting. It asked me to register and that didn't work. I noticed a new update, did that on both phones and still cant register, even with inputting the code. (v1.1.54)
#1 Nokia N900 Feb- 2011 - June - 2013 (Dead motherboard)
#2 Nokia N900 July-2013 (CSSU Stable) - Present
#3 Nokia N900 April-2014 (CSSU Thumb) - Present

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
Can we have this thread closed and move to the new one instead? No need to have 2 threads about the same thing.

The Following User Says Thank You to ekze For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp