Active Topics

Notices

Question: Does Wazapp keep the N9 data connection on all the time once it is installed? I would like to try it but I hate when the data cannot be turned off due to an installed program... Please let me know.. Thx

Originally Posted by flexman View Post
Question: Does Wazapp keep the N9 data connection on all the time once it is installed? I would like to try it but I hate when the data cannot be turned off due to an installed program... Please let me know.. Thx
It's written in Tarek's very first post.

Originally Posted by brkn View Post
It's written in Tarek's very first post.
Thx, so based on what I am reading, I would have to enable background connections for Wazapp to be 100% connected. So if I don't do that then I have control over when it is connected and can check for now messages whenever I turn on my data connection.... right?

Originally Posted by flexman View Post
Thx, so based on what I am reading, I would have to enable background connections for Wazapp to be 100% connected. So if I don't do that then I have control over when it is connected and can check for now messages whenever I turn on my data connection.... right?
Ack (10 chars)

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Can anyone tell me where i can download 0.8.11.9 , maybe do you one me a stupid person , but i can't find it......i'm really sorry for that

I have now 0.8.11.7 from Cepi......but i think there is no 0.8.11.9

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-10-16 at 21:33.

The Following User Says Thank You to ts01539720 For This Useful Post:
Thanks TS ;-) , may i asking you where you find it when another build there is.......wich page do i look than ?

Thanks !!!!

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
like the new look of "view contact profile"... two suggestions from my side...
make "add to contacts" only visible if the person isn't allready in the contactlist of the phone... i remember it was like this in previous versions...

or make the whole actions like a menu... call it maybe "Actions for contact"... If you tap on it, it shows all these options...
this way it wouldn't take that much space... because i think i prefer to see contacts media an groups more present then these options

Is it correct that with the new version i can't see myself ??? 0.8.11.9

EDIT : everyone is standing in my phonebook ( list ) but only Myself , is this a bug or is it a new option in Wazapp

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-10-16 at 22:26.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
IHave a request about messaging ui.

Regarding the attachment and emoticon buttons.

In stock messages, you need to select the text entry area before you can either insert a smiley or attach media, and you have recreated this in wazapp perfectly. Respect for your professional integration.

But why is it this way?

IPersonally find it frustrating having to wait for my keyboard (Swype) to appear before I can ignore it, and attach something. The quality emojis exacerbates this problem because I quite often just wanna reply with a smiley.

Would it be possible to place the smiley/attachment buttons either to the left of the whatsapp icon, or replacing it, or to the right?

After clicking in the text entry area it could simply revert to what the text entry looks like now.

Cheers, love the good work

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp