Have you had this issue ?

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Michigan, USA
I must be the only one then?

you're not the only one.
It happened to me twice before.
one before official pr .1.2
and once after.
=/

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
me second that. Well sometimes only.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I have run into something that might or might not be related.

Rught now, if i hit the gear to move around the shortcuts on a view, sometimes the Done button won't respond for a very long time.

And recently I found that a process called twitter2 had to be killed because it was using up too much cpu.

But after I fixed a problem I had with witter yesterday the problem hasn't returned yet.

I never had the issue before like I do now....and I thought it was witter, but the issue was still there after I stopped using it and several reboots...now, since i've turned off all my conversations IM accounts, the issue seems to be gone...not sure if it's because I was using both an AIM and Yahoo account, and the plugins are not right or what...

i have had this issue even befre the pr1.2 and now also...i wonder what am i doing wrng?
i get this atleast once a day!

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
i have the same problem too

Posts: 100 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ San Diego, CA
Ive had it happen to me a couple times already. I flashed the eMMC and pr1.2 firmware

I always do a reflash...and it was doing pretty good the last 2 days it's been running, but this morning it's back to locking up again...I haven't ran witter on this reboot, so I know it's not that notification...the only thing I can think of now is it's maybe the email app running with Nokia Messaging? Anyone else having this issue using it?

The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmokid2005 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Sydney AU
Yep me too. Screen locks and takes ages to respond. Conkey says Hildon desktop and PulseAudio are pushing the cpu to around 24%-60%+ so I'm worried I might wreck this thing. It settles a bit when I close media player though.

And for some reason python also runs at or over 10% with only a couple of apps running.