Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
http://www.maemoit.org/2009/09/pessi...bre-in-italia/

Short version, on Nokia Store Italy the N900 has "late october" availability.

Speculations welcome

its more exspensive in Italy than USA... You could order it, by amazon and you really will save a lot o money..

Da quale parte d'Italia sei?

Sono di L'Aquila.

I agree, but AFAIK amazon doesn't ship in Italy. Plus, I don't know if there's some differences between UK and IT versions.

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Madrid, Spain
They'll ship to italy, but 1) you'll have to pay import prices. IN spain it's 19% of it's value. And then you won't get 3g :P. So not a good idea.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Madrid, Spain
Originally Posted by zkyevolved View Post
They'll ship to italy, but 1) you'll have to pay import prices. IN spain it's 19% of it's value. And then you won't get 3g :P. So not a good idea.
You can now pre-order it from amazon.co.uk. They ship to anywhere in Europe and have a much better price (525 s&h included).
I already canceled my order from the Spanish Nokia store and placed it with them. Only downside is the keyboard, which won't have accents and ñ, but I'll fix that in software
And btw, their expected release date is october 26

Originally Posted by togashi View Post
You can now pre-order it from amazon.co.uk. They ship to anywhere in Europe and have a much better price (525 s&h included).
I already canceled my order from the Spanish Nokia store and placed it with them. Only downside is the keyboard, which won't have accents and ñ, but I'll fix that in software
And btw, their expected release date is october 26
I don't know... I think I'll stick with the italian version, even if the 2+2 arrows layout is keeping me thinking about this...